Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What's the best alternative to Adsense?

Heatman

Service Team
Service Team
Top Performer
Credits
Google Adsense used to be the most commonly used option for websites owners to monetize their websites. Over the last couple of years, it's looking like Adsense isn't what it used to be because of the challenges that comes with it. If one is looking for a better alternative to Adsense, which one's would you recommend? I have heard about Infolinks but haven't used it.

I think sponsored posts is a good way to earn, it is really important that you work on growing your website and seeing that it is active and getting a good amount of traffic so that individuals or businesses can be Interested in your site and pay you a reasonable amount to promote their brands or businesses on your forum or blog via affiliate links or whichever way you deem fit.

I think sponsored posts is a good way to earn, it is really important that you work on growing your website and seeing that it is active and getting a good amount of traffic so that individuals or businesses can be Interested in your site and pay you a reasonable amount to promote their brands or businesses on your forum or blog via affiliate links or whichever way you deem fit.
Yeah, that might work too. I also think that if your forum is doing very well with enough traffic and increased impressions, you can sell ads space on your forum as well.

It's a very good way to make more money from your forum. There's a forum which I know that sells their banner space for $30.

The best alternative to Adsense is By Sell Ads. You can get high-paying ad offers on this site. However, in order to use this platform, your site needs to have huge traffic, something like 1-2K daily traffic. Y can use Infolinks, but you need US and Canada traffic.

Adbeat Is Built With You In Mind. Prospect for new revenue, smarter and more efficiently. Adbeat Provides Unparalleled Insights Into The Complex World Of Digital Advertising. View Blog. Browse Features. Get Pricing. Categories: Ad Networks & Publishers, Agencies.

Media.net ads is also often called best adsense alternative but you need North American traffic to earn from this ad network.

Yes, I don't really know much about it though, but I believe if you own a website you can use it to monitized your website, adsense really help on a lot of things.

Built with your needs in mind, Adbeat.
Prospect for new revenue in a more intelligent and effective manner.
Unparalleled Insights Into The Complex World Of Digital Advertising Are Offered By Adbeat.
Go to Blog.
Search Features.
Get a price.
Categories: Agencies, Ad Networks & Publishers.

You could linkslot ru for advertising per duration on your site. Alternativelly you may use CoinZilla ads for CPM revenue.

Use multiple ad networks on your site, you can try CPC, CPM and CPA ads at the same time, also try to sell as space on your site.

Built with your needs in mind, Adbeat. Prospect for new revenue in a more intelligent and effective manner. Unparalleled Insights Into The Complex World Of Digital Advertising Are Offered By Adbeat. Go to Blog. Search Features. Get a price. Categories: Agencies, Ad Networks & Publishers.

Built along with your needs in intellect, Adbeat. Prospect for unused income in a more shrewdly and successful way. Unparalleled Experiences Into The Complex World Of Computerized Promoting Are Advertised By Adbeat. Go to Web journal,Search Highlights,Get a cost,Categories: Offices, Advertisement Systems & Distributers.

By Sell Ads is the most effective substitute for Adsense. On this website, you can find lucrative ad offers. However, your site needs to receive a lot of traffic—roughly 1-2K visitors per day—in order to use this platform. You can use Infolinks, but you'll need US and Canadian traffic.

Bing Ads is another big company. Also, there is Amazon. Now, myself, back around 2011, I made a killing from Indeed Ads on my employment sites I had. I'm sure with good targeted traffic today, one could do the same.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest