Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What have you recently purchased?

Cory

Community Manager
Community
Team Manager
Website
jcodes.jcink.net
Credits
I ran out of Yu-Gi-Oh card sleeves to sleeve my cards with, so I just now bought 100 Yu-Gi-Oh card sleeves for $10 on eBay.

The computer games: Cities Skylines II, and some Premium coins for The Finals. :D

I purchased some cat litter and soda, nothing too thrilling but we needed the litter since we were out and I was running low on soda that has caffeine.

Renewals into 2025 for most of my site add-ons (about $650 worth).
But I'm somewhat an oxymoron since I run my site for myself... but deign to allow others to get benefit of it without joining.

Screen Shot 2024-02-04 at 9.15.53 AM.png Screen Shot 2024-02-22 at 6.05.30 AM.png

We won't go into the normal "home ownership" purchases that go along with owning a home that's paid off.

Spent $160-something on a new tire, an oil change, Laffy Taffy, a new pair of shorts, and some windshield wiper fluid at Walmart.

10 feet 2" schedule 40 PVC, 2 2" PVC t-joints, 2" end cap for cleanout, 60 feet of 3" schedule 40 PVC pipe, 7 3" PVC couplers, 2 3" PVC t-joints, 3" end cap for clean out, some other odds & ends for the pipe installation, PVC cement and primer, v-notch ceramic tile trowel, 10 bags of ceramic tile mortar, 1200 sq. ft. floor tiles, grout and other assorted floor tile installation material.
Then for entertainment also topped the purchase off with two Roku Express 4K+ devices with plans to move the current stick one into the RV.

I recently purchased a dark grey denim jacket (which had been on my wishlist for quite a few years), a pair of black cargo trousers, and a set of 3 T-shirts. I'm looking forward to buying a locket and a pair of black shoes next month.

I just bought a Shaft end for my father's 406. He's wanted me to get that for him last month but I couldn't meet up. I just did it today.

IMG-20240227-WA0128.jpeg

I got myself a Shadow the Hedgehog t-shirt from Once Upon a Tee. It came in the other day and I'm wearing it today. :D

I want to say that lately I've been purchasing nothing but food and drinks, and that's just occasionally. I've mainly been eating and drinking at home to save money. I'm selling some Yu-Gi-Oh cards on eBay and I plan to sell all of my CDs eventually, of which I have about 200. When we set up our next garage sale I'm going to sell most of my band t-shirts in it. With everything I'm selling lately, I hope to build my account back up. So with that being said, I'm trying to purchase as little as possible to keep the back account full, it has seen better days for sure.

Been looking at lower priced mini PC's and grabbed a MicroFine M10 (12GB/512GB) to try out for my astro stuff. Honestly, overall I'm rather impressed with it for the price for desktop use. Ran it for 24 hours stress testing and other than the case getting rather warm (which is not surprising due to the size of it) there were no failures.
The question will be how well it holds up for longevity and also for astrophotography use.

I've sent some feelers out to some mini PC hardware vendors to see if they are interested in providing evaluation copies of their hardware for review. Most reviewers will be "friendlier" in a review of an evaluation copy that is provided for free.. but for anyone that knows me, they know I'll call a turd a turd if I see one. :ROFLMAO:

EDIT:
color me shocked... I've gotten replies from 2 mini PC vendors that are wanting more information on what hardware specifications I would like to evaluate. From talking with a few others that do this, most vendors aren't willing to provide free equipment for evaluation until you reach "that spot". 😊

Last edited:
I bought a Lord of the Rings poster on eBay, I couldn’t pass up the price for being, in my opinion, one of the most majestic scenes. For anyone that watches LOTR, it’s the Argonoth scene.

A model locomotive that was on offer.

I got my Christmas bonus today (three months late), so, I kinda had to :p .

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 17 77.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor