Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What coin is as good as Bitcoin?

Henrywrites

Service Team
Service Team
Credits
It is no longer news that Bitcoin is the leading coin in the market. Every good or bad move by BTC affects all other coins in the market. However, do you think there is any coin as good as BTC in the crypto market?

Ethereum is another coin with a wide acceptance in the crypto market like Bitcoin.

With a very large Blockchain network and an impressive level of adoption, Ethereum is regarded as as a coin with the potential to overtake Bitcoin in the future.

Ethereum is a second close to Bitcoin. After those two, I think BNB is one of the best ones with potential. Considering the success of Binance, the coin would do well soon.

The only coin I know can be good as bitcoin is either eutherum or bitcoin cash. These are the only coin I can buy as an alternative.

Bitcoins might be an official cryptocurrency but it is not good for me in the sense that I cannot generate profit with bitcoins with smaller investment. It is a huge cryptocurrency that requires huge investment to be able to make a reasonable profit.

ETH is as good as Bitcoin, in fact it is better than Bitcoin in some ways. ADA and MATIC are also as good as Bitccoin.

Seconds separate Ethereum from Bitcoin.
After those two, I believe BNB is one of the most promising.
Given Binance's success, the coin would perform well.

I last made an online investment for trading cryptocurrency a year ago, and it was a really positive experience for me because I was able to make money. I am currently not concentrating on investing because I am a little bit busy with my personal life.

In terms of value, it's only Ethereum that's very close to what we have with Bitcoin but it's still very far out.

The simple truth is that no other coin can ever be like BTC no matter how much they try.

I am still learning so much about cryptocurrency myself but from what I have read and learned so far, Ethereum seems to be the next best to Bitcoin and that one that is widely accepted just like Bitcoin.

I am still learning so much about cryptocurrency myself but from what I have read and learned so far, Ethereum seems to be the next best to Bitcoin and that one that is widely accepted just like Bitcoin.

Binance Coin (BNB) is also good and investing on it means you will enjoy some couple of benefits as long as you have the Binance app. I don't know if it is everywhere.

Binance Coin (BNB) is also good and investing on it means you will enjoy some couple of benefits as long as you have the Binance app. I don't know if it is everywhere.
It's not only on Binance app that you can invest in Binance Coin (BNB).

You can buy the coin in almost all the cryptocurrency exchanger platforms out there. It's available on Coinbase and Crypto.com.

You can buy the coin in almost all the cryptocurrency exchanger platforms out there. It's available on Coinbase and Crypto.com.
I don't think BNB is available on Coinbase, I don't know about crypto.com though.

I don't know if it is available on all crypto coins platforms, but I am saying it is the type of coins one should be able to purchase at the end of the day. It has great prospect.

I don't think BNB is available on Coinbase, I don't know about crypto.com though.
Yeah, you're right. I had that mixed up. It's Binance USD (BUSD) that's available on Coinbase and not BNB.

It's not about the current value of any coin but how long it takes a particular coin to make a good move in terms of appreciation in worth.

BTC might be the most expensive coin but it doesn't add more value to its worth as the day progresses.

What about dogecoin?
Since Elon Musk acquired Twitter, I have been waiting for him to influence the rise in the price of Dogecoin but he's completely mute about it. He's not tweet a word about Dogecoin since then till now.

Since Elon Musk acquired Twitter, I have been waiting for him to influence the rise in the price of Dogecoin but he's completely mute about it. He's not tweet a word about Dogecoin since then till now.

What I believe is that Elon has a lot of things he is tackling at the moment. For him to have lost close to 200 bucks in the last year shows he has a lot to fix too.

What I believe is that Elon has a lot of things he is tackling at the moment. For him to have lost close to 200 bucks in the last year shows he has a lot to fix too.
A lot of people are still holding on tight to DOGECOIN and you won't blame them because the very moment Elon Musk decides to influence the coin, it's going to shoot to the moon.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor