Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Watch out i'm back!

guyyanthony

Trustfall <3
Credits
Hi All,

Sorry for me being MIA i've been seriously ill and had to have surgery in my hand/arm as i had an infection internally somewhere, and it decided to show its face on my thumb/hand so its been extremely difficult to only use one hand and to keep up with all of the forums i'm active on haha

so i do apologies @Reverie and @Cedric, but i'm back now and using one hand still haha as i'm to scare to use my hand/thumb as i don't want to bump it hahah

Hi All,

Sorry for me being MIA i've been seriously ill and had to have surgery in my hand/arm as i had an infection internally somewhere, and it decided to show its face on my thumb/hand so its been extremely difficult to only use one hand and to keep up with all of the forums i'm active on haha

so i do apologies @Reverie and @Cedric, but i'm back now and using one hand still haha as i'm to scare to use my hand/thumb as i don't want to bump it hahah
I'm so sorry you had to have surgery! I had not known that! :( An infection sounds quite scary, hope it heals up quickly! Glad to have you here! I would be scared to type with it too!

I'm so sorry you had to have surgery! I had not known that! :( An infection sounds quite scary, hope it heals up quickly! Glad to have you here! I would be scared to type with it too!
its was so scary, as they never found the infection unfortunately but i was on pretty strong meds to fight whatever it was... and i am on the mend.

its was so scary, as they never found the infection unfortunately but i was on pretty strong meds to fight whatever it was... and i am on the mend.
Glad to hear it! Usually they just give a antibiotic that can fight random ones and hope for the best. I'm glad you're on the mend.

Welcome back, Gigi! Sorry to hear about your illness and troubles, I'm glad you came out strong in the end! Glad to have you back!

You're back?
Episode 4 No GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

:p

Hi All,

I truly hope you feel better very soon & they caught the infection in time :)

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 19 79.2%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest