Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Trading Vs. Investing

Nomad

Service Team
Service Team
Credits
Are you a trader or an investor? Even though I have traded cryptos a couple of times, I would like to call myself an investor. I think you can profit more with investment compared to trading. A small investment can make you a lot of money in the long run.

Are you a trader or an investor? Even though I have traded cryptos a couple of times, I would like to call myself an investor. I think you can profit more with investment compared to trading. A small investment can make you a lot of money in the long run.
I am a trader. I lost a lot of money investing because I get greedy waiting for higher prices. When I set reasonable targets, small ones, I do find it easier to make money.

I am a trader. I lost a lot of money investing because I get greedy waiting for higher prices. When I set reasonable targets, small ones, I do find it easier to make money.
When you are investing, you need to invest for the long term. If you plan to invest for the long term, choose the high dividend stocks or trust worthy crypto.

I invest all the Crypto can earn for free and there are plenty of ways to do that now days. I am up over 3 Million Satoshi now.

I invest all the Crypto can earn for free and there are plenty of ways to do that now days. I am up over 3 Million Satoshi now.
I just converted 3 million satoshi, it is 0.03 BTC. So, you made this amount without investing any money? Wow, that's great

I just converted 3 million satoshi, it is 0.03 BTC. So, you made this amount without investing any money? Wow, that's great
Your calculations are accurate and your assumption is the same as mine. I finally got tired of spending what little money I could earn on junk that didn't work (except for the super affiliate that sold me on it).

Your calculations are accurate and your assumption is the same as mine. I finally got tired of spending what little money I could earn on junk that didn't work (except for the super affiliate that sold me on it).
I have also built my crypto assets without spending a dime from my pocket. I earn crypto via forum posting.

I have also built my crypto assets without spending a dime from my pocket. I earn crypto via forum posting.
So do I (along with faucets, surveys and any simple positive cash flow), but the real money comes from depositing my Satoshi where it earns me daily compound interest.

So do I (along with faucets, surveys and any simple positive cash flow), but the real money comes from depositing my Satoshi where it earns me daily compound interest.
I stake my crypto assets to earn passive income. I use Binance for staking.

Investing on solid projects is good. I have some dollars invested on litecon and BTC and believe it will appreciate in coming months.

Investing on solid projects is good. I have some dollars invested on litecon and BTC and believe it will appreciate in coming months.
I see you are new to the Forum and you are like a lot of people who practice HODL (buy low and hold to hope to sell high) with Crypto. I found it much more practical for low budget players to earn free and deposit where they will pay you interest. Then if the market slides (like it has been) at least you can add to the number of coins you own at a lesser value, to offset that sliding as time passes. Then if it does start going up again, you will be in a much better position to sell.

I'm an investor, I don't like trading. I'll rather purchase and keep for a certain period of time.

I personally have had the opportunity of going into investment and trading as well,I love the two,but in my case,i trade mostly to increase my earnings and then use the money for other things which can include investment.

I personally have had the opportunity of going into investment and trading as well,I love the two,but in my case,i trade mostly to increase my earnings and then use the money for other things which can include investment.
If you are very good at trading, you will make more than someone who invests. The biggest challenge with trading is that you may end up losing your trading capital, if you are not well grounded with your trading skills.

I used to be the investing kind of guy when it comes to cryptocurrency. But over some years, I have switched up from that to trading. With trading, I get to decide what I will gain or lose in the market unlike what happens when you invest.

I used to be the investing kind of guy when it comes to cryptocurrency. But over some years, I have switched up from that to trading. With trading, I get to decide what I will gain or lose in the market unlike what happens when you invest.

Remember also that with trading, you can get to lose more when the trading doesn't go the way you wanted it to go.

Remember also that with trading, you can get to lose more when the trading doesn't go the way you wanted it to go.
The better part of trading when it comes to losing part of your investment is that you can decide what you want to lose in any trade with your stop loss but with just investing, you will lose everything.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor