Tik-Tok Monetization

Jason

Royal member
Bronze Member
Credits
YouTube isn't alone in the video sharing biz and a lot of people are into Tik-Tok and a lot of people are monetizing it.

Well, what's your experience? Have you considered it? What are some good strategies?

TikTok is meh at times and is owned via the China network. I only use it based on clips from my Twitch live vods that I upload into clips via there - Not a very active heavy TikTok user.

I use TikTok myself and as much as I do have access to things such as gifts and subs, I can't say that I have used it too much.

I have gone live on TikTok a few times and have shared clips of my streams on TikTok but can't say I have made anything through TikTok at least at the moment.

Never touched it, no idea why I’d ever want to produce content for it given what the current prevailing content is.

I have a TikTok account, but I never use it. I mainly just made one so I could like my spouse's videos of our cats lol. Though I was talking to a few of my coworkers who are in their early 20's and they mentioned I should probably start posting my videos on the platform since it's quite popular. Maybe I'll eventually get around to making my own Tiktok videos of my websites, who knows it might get the younger generation interested in forums. :p

I have a friend who is making a channel where he comically rants about stuff. He was getting a lot of views but I don't know how it's going now.

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 19 79.2%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest
Back