Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

đź“– Reading The Fireside Chats

JennyorAlice

Renowned member
Credits

The Fireside Chats is my own personal blog where I share all things literature related. I'll share with you the books I've been reading, which authors I'm following, what books I'm looking forward to, what movies or tv shows I'm watching that are based on literature, etc. If you are interested in literature and reading, then this is the blog for you.

Looks great! I'm not much of a literature enthusiast, so I won't be a great asset to your site, but best of luck nonetheless.

Looks great! I'm not much of a literature enthusiast, so I won't be a great asset to your site, but best of luck nonetheless.

Thank you for the kinds words. If you are interested in movies or tv shows then you could check out those categories. Sometimes I am able to get my hubby to watch a movie or a tv show (mostly movies) that are based on literature because he told me that they only eat up a couple of hours and that's a lot faster than reading a book.

Thank you for the kinds words. If you are interested in movies or tv shows then you could check out those categories. Sometimes I am able to get my hubby to watch a movie or a tv show (mostly movies) that are based on literature because he told me that they only eat up a couple of hours and that's a lot faster than reading a book.
That I am interested in. Good to know, I'll be sure to check that out once in a while. Be sure to remind me though. :p You can post here whenever you've released new content.

That I am interested in. Good to know, I'll be sure to check that out once in a while. Be sure to remind me though. :p You can post here whenever you've released new content.
Thank you very much! I will say that the blog will be celebrating it's 4 year anniversary since it started on the 5th on January.

It's not a bad blog. I have maybe commented a few times on stuff. I use my Twitter account to comment I think mainly. Do I need to have comments approved?

Loving the look of the blog, very clean layout and is simple which is something I like to see. One thing I love about blogs is how you can sit and talk about what matters to you most and your interests as well and it's like your own personal place to put your thoughts into words.

It's not a bad blog. I have maybe commented a few times on stuff. I use my Twitter account to comment I think mainly. Do I need to have comments approved?

Comments on my blog do have to be approved, yes.

Loving the look of the blog, very clean layout and is simple which is something I like to see. One thing I love about blogs is how you can sit and talk about what matters to you most and your interests as well and it's like your own personal place to put your thoughts into words.

I agree with you 100%. Thank you.

I have been adding some new content this year. If anyone would be interested in seeing something in particular, let me know so I can add that to my blog.

Can't believe I'm almost up to 700 articles already.......

We're up to 694 articles on the blog.
We're up to 1,236 comments on the various articles.
We're up to 236 followers on the blog.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor