Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Taxes?

Alex

Service Team
Service Team
Credits
Each law is different, depending on what country you live. Basically in the UK any income above £12,000 is taxed at a 20% rate. How do you go about keeping track of your online earnings and doing your taxes? Or, do you hire an accountant for you?

Basically in my country,there is what we call income tax,it is usually deducted from the companies account by the firm and then you remit to the tax agencies,you declear the number of employees you have and then you pay the appropriate tax.each employee is suppose to have his own tax clearance certificate.

Basically in my country,there is what we call income tax,it is usually deducted from the companies account by the firm and then you remit to the tax agencies,you declear the number of employees you have and then you pay the appropriate tax.each employee is suppose to have his own tax clearance certificate.
We also have income tax system here too. Once you're working and earning, you're automatically paying your taxes.

There's no way that you can be able to avoid or evade paying for the taxes.

I used to have a spreadsheet with all my earnings on it, dates, etc. In the US, you don't have to declare your earnings if you make under a certain amount of money and with a lot of online earnings, I found that I fell under that amount. When I had my online portrait business, it was a different matter and I declared my earnings on taxes. Since I worked out of my home, I was also able to itemize.

There is nothing wrong paying taxes for someone like me I dont pay tax online am working online so I dont just pay taxes but there is nothing wrong if you pay your tax really serious the goverment will use it to renew road and bridges etc

In my place, if you earn more than $6000, you will be taxed, you will pay 10 percent tax on your income

For someone like me, paying taxes is not wrong. I don't pay taxes since I work online, but if you pay your taxes on time and in full, the government will use the money to repair roads, bridges, and other infrastructure.

I utilized to have a spreadsheet with all my profit on it, dates, etc. Within the US, you do not got to pronounce your profit in case you make beneath a certain sum of cash and with a parcel of online profit, I found that I fell beneath that sum. When I had my online representation commerce, it was a diverse matter and I pronounced my profit on charges. Since I worked out of my domestic, I was moreover able to itemize.

For someone like me, paying taxes is not wrong. I don't pay taxes because I work online, but if you pay your taxes on time and in full, the government will use the money to repair roads, bridges, and other infrastructure.

I used to have a spreadsheet with all my earnings on it, dates, etc. In the US, you don't have to declare your earnings if you make under a certain amount of money and with a lot of online earnings, I found that I fell under that amount. When I had my online portrait business, it was a different matter and I declared my earnings on taxes. Since I worked out of my home, I was also able to itemize.
I'm curious as I know you're in the US... So I have my main job where I make x amount of money, but then do something on the side online.... Wouldn't I combine the two regardless and then would have to get taxed? Or were you doing your online part only and it still wasn't required to be taxed?

As of today, alcohol is now gone up in terms of taxes, not going to help pubs and clubs at all. 20% is high but always going to be 20% here in the uk
Pubs need all the support they can get so this is a massive kick in the teeth for them and it wouldn’t surprise me if even more end up closing. Even Wetherspoons are closing pubs and have increased their prices. There should at the very least be an exception for businesses who serve alcohol and tax just supermarkets instead.

Pubs need all the support they can get so this is a massive kick in the teeth for them and it wouldn’t surprise me if even more end up closing. Even Wetherspoons are closing pubs and have increased their prices. There should at the very least be an exception for businesses who serve alcohol and tax just supermarkets instead.
that's why most are going into the food

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 19 79.2%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest