Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Info Service Feedback Responses

Username: Calamity

Which service did you order? Content Bundle Service

On a scale of 1-5 (1 being worst, 5 being best) how would you rate this service? 5 - Very Good

What did you like about the service completed (positive comments)? The poster that accepted my job was very knowledgeable about my niche. Which was surprising as it’s an unorthodox niche.

What could we improve for this service? I have no suggestions at this point. Someone accepted very quickly and the topics were posted very quickly. No issues, great service

Username: Jason

On a scale of 1-5 (1 being worst, 5 being best) how would you rate this service? 5 - Very Good

What did you like about the service completed (positive comments)? It's good enough for what I need and often over the top.

What could we improve for this service? I am totally satisfied on what is done.

Username: Dan The Man

What did you like about the service completed (positive comments)? A number of packagers completed the request. Authentic, high quality poting.

What could we improve for this service? N/A

Username: Shortie

What did you like about the service completed (positive comments)? I was very happy with the quality of the posts and threads I received from the service team.

What could we improve for this service? Nothing at this time.

Username: Al

What did you like about the service completed (positive comments)? Heatman went out of his way to research the niche and provided some real high quality discussion points. Highly recommended.

Username: ⭐ Alex ⭐

Which service did you order? Forum Bundle #1 https://admin-junkies.com/threads/content-bundle-for-pawn-game-forums.5000/

On a scale of 1-5 (1 being worst, 5 being best) how would you rate this service? 3 could be better

What did you like about the service completed (positive comments)? I like that Cedric posted an introduction thread. I think everyone should post introduction threads including members who are just coming to make posts. I liked Nomad's posts, they looked honest and realistic.

What could we improve for this service?
Cedric: 5 Threads, 1 Interactive Content (Poll) Rating: 2/5
-> Attempted to post in the game section but did not have enough knowledge of the subject matter and the threads looked spammy, confusing, or not applicable to the forum.
-> too many words made threads confusing to read
-> Deleted the poll because it used challenging vocabulary that's never been used in our community to describe the game
-> Deleted a thread because it's not applicable to the game

Nomad: 10 Posts Rating: 4/5
-> One post was made in a controversial thread discussing non-binary. I'm not too happy about this, controversial threads that may make people feel excluded should be avoided in a content bundle package.

Overall Feedback: Avoid topics that require background knowledge and avoid controversial topics. Posts looked honest.

Note: Cedric provided a free bundle to correct my experience.

Last edited:

Which service did you order? Free Forum Content Bundle

On a scale of 1-5 (1 being worst, 5 being best) how would you rate this service? 5 very good

What did you like about the service completed (positive comments)? It looked like Heatman was posting honestly and the content was realistic and relatable. Heatman also introduced themselves first and assigned a profile picture to their account.

I think if content is sent out in 2-3 waves it could make everything even more natural rather than all in one shot.

Username: Aaron

What did you like about the service completed (positive comments)? Good work thanks

What could we improve for this service? No

Which service did you order? Discord Server Bundle (one time) https://admin-junkies.com/threads/content-bundle-for-pawn-game-discord.5237/

On a scale of 1-5 (1 being worst, 5 being best) how would you rate this service? 5 very good

What did you like about the service completed (positive comments)? Alex gave us some forum posts for free. This was very appreciated. The quality of the posts was very high because he posted them in a section he has experience with (IT and computers).

On Discord, Alex's posts looked honest and his post in the gaming section created a user engagement. That was a success for this Discord bundle.

Continue honest posting, and keep things simple. This is the way to go. Provide a follow up package with the same poster so that they can continue discussions they started.

What did you like about the service completed (positive comments)? Very good content across a variety of accounts.

What could we improve for this service? Timeliness but I know you guys are pretty swamped. Maybe hire a couple more staffers?

Username: Dasher

What did you like about the service completed (positive comments)? Good posts thanks Dismal_Bliss

What did you like about the service completed (positive comments)? Quality and diversification among posts.

What could we improve for this service? Speed of service could have been better but I am understanding during the holidays.

Username: Calamity

What did you like about the service completed (positive comments)? Good responses to help forum maintain activity levels and engagement.

What could we improve for this service? Would like to stick to some more of the niche categories, but understand that may be difficult to do.

What did you like about the service completed (positive comments)? Great quality content

What could we improve for this service? The completion time could have been quicker

Username: Wonka

What did you like about the service completed (positive comments)? "Content Bundle for Adventure Time Forum" https://admin-junkies.com/threads/content-bundle-for-adventure-time-forum.5705/

Great service. Thanks so much!

What could we improve for this service? Nothing

Username: Wonka

What did you like about the service completed (positive comments)? Alex did great quality comments at Movie Hub. Thank you!

What could we improve for this service? None.

On a scale of 1-5 (1 being worst, 5 being best) how would you rate this service? 4

What did you like about the service completed (positive comments)? Great quality

What could we improve for this service? Completion time could have been quicker

What did you like about the service completed (positive comments)? Quick turnaround time and high quality posts.

What could we improve for this service? Honestly zero complaints!

Username: Aaron

What did you like about the service completed (positive comments)? Good service thank you.

What could we improve for this service? Nothing.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor