Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

✔️ Resolved Service Bundle

Status
Not open for further replies.

JennyorAlice

Renowned member
Credits
I'm trying to order a service bundle but it won't let me. I keep getting an error message telling me I need to fill out all of the available slots even though I've filled everything in despite what the error message is telling me. How do I order a service bundle?

I'm trying to order a service bundle but it won't let me. I keep getting an error message telling me I need to fill out all of the available slots even though I've filled everything in despite what the error message is telling me. How do I order a service bundle?
@JennyorAlice I had this same issue and I found I had to put something in all boxes and the edit the post myself to remove what I didn't want to order.

If you try that and mention in the post what you do not want to order, I can edit that for you :)

Will bring this to the attention of the admins :)

It happened to me too for my blog request so I just put 000 in the fields I didn't want. I updated my post afterwards but if you put 000 then people will know you don't want it.

It happened to me too for my blog request so I just put 000 in the fields I didn't want. I updated my post afterwards but if you put 000 then people will know you don't want it.

I did what the Hulk mentioned here and it worked for me. Thank you guys for the help.

When I requested a service bundle last time, it showed an error when I put 0, but when I added two zeros (00), it worked.

Sorry about this - this is a bug with the addon we are using where it does not accept '0' as a valid number but likes '00' or '000'.

To this effect, we have replaced all number fields with type in boxes and put a notice at the top of the form :)

I will go ahead and mark this as resolved, but if the new system has any issues, feel free to loop back in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 19 79.2%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest