Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Otaku Paradise (2).png

🎌 Anime Otaku Paradise ~ Anime & Manga Community

Anime & Manga Community
Wow this prophet guy didn't even tell me this forum existed LOL. SMH. Looks nice though, though the 2.0 skins threw me off I thought I was on AJ for a sec lol.
There's a few others that I've edited myself that are light themed as well as a dark theme but I just had to add the 2.0 AJ theme because it's genuinely made so well. :p

Hope life is treating you well! We'll need to reconnect. :D

There's a few others that I've edited myself that are light themed as well as a dark theme but I just had to add the 2.0 AJ theme because it's genuinely made so well. :p
Once 2.3 is released, the theme will be updated to include more colors, easily customizable. :D

Once 2.3 is released, the theme will be updated to include more colors, easily customizable. :D
Purple and pink are two of my favorite colors but that would be fantastic to have other options! Thanks for letting me know boss. :cool: Also, to comment.. getting a theme that is made as well as this one is.. for $25? Insane.

Hope life is treating you well! We'll need to reconnect. :D
Yeah it looks nice, really liking the vibrant colors on the non-2.0 skins tbh. Really liking the logo though, that looks sick.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor