Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Mistakes with AdSense Etc.

Jason

Royal member
Website
drummerlesson.com
Credits
One is becoming involved in click fraud. That happens when people or people in one's inner circle click on the ads for the purpose of unnaturally boosting clicks.

Now, another mistake is when people try to convince others to click on the ad.

Does anyone know more mistakes?

We all make mistakes, it's common and we all learn from them ;) and also to mention that it's understanding the system also, if you don't understand the system then of course you would not know till you find out about it when it's too late.

When I first had AdSense going back 15 years ago, I was running a site I had someone other staff member who has sent be money to help me out with the costing of the server and he decided to click on ads ;P Yet he spent most of all the days and weeks clocking ads to get earnings and crazy part that in the stats we had over $300 USD worth of clicks ads :p

I had an email at the end of the month stating that they has to close down the account with that stats and it was a big problem, anyway I was able to resolve it and stop the MADNESS and the account never got closed down

We all make mistakes, it's common and we all learn from them ;) and also to mention that it's understanding the system also, if you don't understand the system then of course you would not know till you find out about it when it's too late.

When I first had AdSense going back 15 years ago, I was running a site I had someone other staff member who has sent be money to help me out with the costing of the server and he decided to click on ads ;P Yet he spent most of all the days and weeks clocking ads to get earnings and crazy part that in the stats we had over $300 USD worth of clicks ads :p

I had an email at the end of the month stating that they has to close down the account with that stats and it was a big problem, anyway I was able to resolve it and stop the MADNESS and the account never got closed down
I had a similar problem with a biz partner, but it was closed down, but I suppose I didn't fight back enough.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor