Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Making Money From a Gaming Forum

Jason

Royal member
Website
drummerlesson.com
Credits
What are some ways? What ways are more likely? What ways are more profitable? Have you tried to make money from a gaming forum?

Not as forum owner but as a content writer, or rather a forum poster, I have made money by posting on gaming forum. There was a time I was consistently generating $50 per month by writing on various gaming forums

Me and my other half have a gaming forum but we also incorporated ways to help content creators and streamers as well to help them get more eyes on their content and that seems to have worked well.

We have in the past made money from the site but due to issues and many moving from one platform to another, some features are not suitable for them now and we are waiting for updates from some platforms to allow them to be able to share their content again like they were able to with places like Twitch, Trovo and YouTube.

Not as forum owner but as a content writer, or rather a forum poster, I have made money by posting on gaming forum. There was a time I was consistently generating $50 per month by writing on various gaming forums
That's not bad. In the US, you can get a pretty good lot of groceries with that.

That's not bad. In the US, you can get a pretty good lot of groceries with that.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor