Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Make Money online by selling Guest Posting Service

joblessdude

Credits
I used to charge 40 USD per guest post. Buyers usually connect me using the contact form and Once I publish their contents on my website, they used to make payments through paypal. You can charge even more if you have a reputed site with higher organic search traffic. Selling guest post is one of the profitable business. If you don't have a time to manage website, you can connect with other bloggers who were accepting guest posts on their site and try to promote the same on social media and keep the difference with you.

For example, Let say website A is accepting guest post on his/her site and charges 15 USD per guest post. Now you can promote this on social media for 30 USD and keep the profit of 15 USD with you.

In this way, you can partner with 100s of sites and promote the guest posting as a mediator.

Yes, guest posting is one of the way bloggers used to make money from their blog. If your website have good organic traffic, people will approach to negotiate how much it'll cost them to post on your website. Blogging is indeed profitable, but getting traffic is not easy.

this information is golden, i never knew you could make so much money selling guest post, if you could give us additional informations that would help those interested to actually work on this information, i would really be very grateful.

You can have guest writers willing to post on your site only when your site generates huge traffic and only when your site ranks high on search engines. I have not earned much through guest posting services.

I don't really know about this method of earning money online but I believe if it will bring you a good amount of money it's a good idea to start it up.

One method bloggers have used to monetize their blogs is publishing.
If your website receives a lot of organic traffic, people may approach you to discuss the cost of posting on your website.
Although blogging can be lucrative, it can be challenging to attract readers.

Some site offers incentives to guest posters. I have paid a lot of writers for writing on my site.

Only after your website receives a significant amount of traffic and when it achieves a high ranking in search engines can you find guest writers eager to post on it. I haven't made much money from guest blogging services.

Yes, one of the ways that bloggers used to monetize their blogs was through guest posting. If your website receives a lot of organic traffic, people may approach you to discuss the cost of posting on your website. Although blogging can be lucrative, it can be challenging to attract readers.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 19 79.2%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest