Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Litecoin or Doge?

Henrywrites

Service Team
Service Team
Credits
Both Litecoin and Doge has been predicted to have a big future ahead of them. While it is easier to invest on Doge because of the price, some prefer investing on Litecoin. What would be your preference?

Doge will never go big because of its unlimited supply. Litecoin has never grown very big.

It has been anticipated that Litecoin and Doge both have a bright future. Despite the fact that investing in Doge is simpler because to its lower price, some investors prefer Litecoin. Which one would you choose?

Why not? I wish to understand it myself. Please elaborate, thanks.
Litecoin is fast and has low transaction fees, so it is good for sending and receiving payments. However, the price has not gon too high compared to other new coins, so I don't think it can be profitable investment.

Litecoin is fast and has low transaction fees, so it is good for sending and receiving payments. However, the price has not gon too high compared to other new coins, so I don't think it can be profitable investment.
Now I see. The investment in it is then low, isn't it?

Now I see. The investment in it is then low, isn't it?
You can use litecoin for payments, but as soon as you receive litecoins, you will have to exchange with more profitable coins like BTC or ETH.

BTC is Bitcoin, the oldest cryptocurrency and ETH is Ethereum, the world's second most popular crypto currency. There are over 8 thousand crypto currencies.

BTC is Bitcoin, the oldest cryptocurrency and ETH is Ethereum, the world's second most popular crypto currency. There are over 8 thousand crypto currencies.
Oh I see. I haven't seen any of the acronyms before myself.

Oh I see. I haven't seen any of the acronyms before myself.
That might be because you have not invested or traded cryptocurrencies. I have been using crypto for payment since 2016.

That might be because you have not invested or traded cryptocurrencies. I have been using crypto for payment since 2016.
You're right, I haven't and I'm not interested in doing so ever personally.

I have not had issues using crypto as a means of payment. It is one of the best payment methods with less issues unlike the challenges that I've faced when I made use of PayPal.

If you look at the prospect of both the coin Litecoin and Dogecoin, you will come to understand that Doge looks more likely to blow better than LTC. It's got unlimited supply which makes it a better project. Also, Elon Musk can blow Dogecoin to the moon when he decides to get involved.

If you look at the prospect of both the coin Litecoin and Dogecoin, you will come to understand that Doge looks more likely to blow better than LTC. It's got unlimited supply which makes it a better project. Also, Elon Musk can blow Dogecoin to the moon when he decides to get involved.

Unless Elon ends up making Dogecoin a means of payment on Twitter, which I think he may not do soon, I don't think such coin is going to blow as one would expect though.

Unless Elon ends up making Dogecoin a means of payment on Twitter, which I think he may not do soon, I don't think such coin is going to blow as one would expect though.
Well, before he bought Twitter he was promoting the coin on Twitter and it was what led to it's boom. All he needs to do is say something about Doge on Twitter and it's going to skyrocket.

Well, before he bought Twitter he was promoting the coin on Twitter and it was what led to it's boom. All he needs to do is say something about Doge on Twitter and it's going to skyrocket.

He has not said much at the moment. I read that he is one of those planning to buy Manchester United. I don't know how true such info is.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor