Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Large forum for sale

Well, given it survives for another 4 years, it could be an investment that's worth it. So, that asking price will most likely be met somewhere close. That's a nice revenue though.

Yeah just somewhat risky. Depending how involved the old owner was and if he is leaving will other key people leave too.

Shall we all club together and buy it? :ROFLMAO:

It’s a potentially good investment- but would be interesting to understand why the seller is selling? And also is the profit per month growing, or declining? :unsure:

Shall we all club together and buy it? :ROFLMAO:

It’s a potentially good investment- but would be interesting to understand why the seller is selling? And also is the profit per month growing, or declining? :unsure:
That's a good question, and one that deserves to be fully researched upon purchasing. I posted an article a while back that has some good advice on purchasing forums:

That's a pretty mad income, but at the same time if the seller is confident that it will survive 4 more years why not just keep it and hire someone to run it

That's a pretty mad income, but at the same time if the seller is confident that it will survive 4 more years why not just keep it and hire someone to run it
I imagine the time spent building it up to that point and just having enough of it. The owner probably wants to move on or use the funds to purchase something else. Be it a site with a bigger revenue, or maybe a house, lol.

Man if only I had the money for this, would be a good site to earn some money through! Perhaps getting a few people together to help get the funds to own the site would be a good idea, though of course you'd have to split up the revenue in order for everyone to earn some cash from the site.

Man if only I had the money for this, would be a good site to earn some money through! Perhaps getting a few people together to help get the funds to own the site would be a good idea, though of course you'd have to split up the revenue in order for everyone to earn some cash from the site.
I haven't seen sites with much more revenue than that. Unless you go in the adult business, that's just mad. I've seen revenues of 10-20k monthly.

I haven't seen sites with much more revenue than that
I manage a big board for a client and We made like 16k/month from 7-9k/month. It just depends how much effort and time you are ready to put in. They were basically the first one who gave me chance to manage their forum server and software. So I took that forum to new heights!

If I had the money, I would have bought this gaming forum. Because if you do it right, you can easily double the revenue, this forum is generating in a month.

Last edited:
The gaming forum in question is probably the most popular "exploit/hacks" forum for World of Warcraft Not hard to find on Google. The member base isn't much else though. They do have other games, and such, but its peanuts in comparison. It's also site that has a lot of account selling on there. More than half of the content is the warcraft hacks and exploit related. While other games don't even reach the double-digit percentage.

Either way, definitely still a unique offer for someone to pick up.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 19 79.2%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest