Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Just saying Hi

Dismal_Bliss

Service Team
Service Team
Website
carnivoretalk.com
Credits
My name is Bob and I'm in northeast Ohio. I'm a tradesman by day and an internet hobbyist all the time. I have several websites and run a couple of niche communities. One is very popular but private and members only, one is on Facebook (Ugh!) and I am about to start another. I have a VPS server that I use for my own sites and I also provide hosting solutions to others because why not? :)

Thanks for the warm welcome everybody.

Hey Bob! Welcome to Admin Junkies!!! :) You sound like you have several projects that keep you quite busy!

Yes. I'm a tile setter by trade. I slack at updating www.classictileworks.com but I try. I had ran out of server space on my VPS so I got another one and now I can continue adding pictures of my work to that site. My trade is my bread and butter. Since I have VPS's, I host sites too, mostly for my wife and my friends. That's down in my signature. I have one big forum that's been around since 2006 that serves a niche group. While I'm still on board as an admin to maintain it I don't directly own it anymore. Then I have about a half dozen half baked projects of my own, from blogs to parked domains, etc. I'm about to start a new community, centered around the Carnivore Diet. I've been working some starter content on my test-installation of Invision Power Suite but haven't installed my new copy just yet.

Welcome To The Team GIF by MOODMAN

So I've quietly launched my new community project - CarnivoreTalk.com - The Animal-based Keto Community. It's been 17 years since I started my first community. I remember it being hard to get that one breathing on it's own back in 2006 to 2009. I have a hunch it's going to be just as difficult, or moreso, today.

So I've quietly launched my new community project - CarnivoreTalk.com - The Animal-based Keto Community. It's been 17 years since I started my first community. I remember it being hard to get that one breathing on it's own back in 2006 to 2009. I have a hunch it's going to be just as difficult, or moreso, today.
It certainly hasn't become easier, I can tell you that. But if you're truly passionate, and work hard, it's still a very rewarding adventure. :D Best of luck! :)

My name is Bob and I'm in northeast Ohio. I'm a tradesman by day and an internet hobbyist all the time. I have several websites and run a couple of niche communities. One is very popular but private and members only, one is on Facebook (Ugh!) and I am about to start another. I have a VPS server that I use for my own sites and I also provide hosting solutions to others because why not? :)
Welcome to the forum! What are your websites about? :)

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 19 79.2%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest