Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is Litecoin Worth Investing In?

Ravenfreak

Service Team
Service Team
Credits
As the title states, I'm curious and wondering if it's worth investing in Litecoin? I haven't invested in any cryptocurrency, but I've been thinking about investing in some Litecoin. Should I start with Litecoin or do you recommend another cryptocurrency to invest in?

I can't give you a specific answer because none could say in certainty whether you'll made profit from it in the future. From what I see, litecoin is good and have potential to bring much profit in the future. But, you need to do your research and possibly reach out to those who are expert in crypto trading.

The only existing crypto that is older than litecoin is BTC, the rest of the popular cryptos are younger than litecoin, yet litecoin never grew big. I rest my case.

I'm unable to respond specifically to your question because no one can predict with absolute precision whether you will profit from it in the future. According to what I can tell, litecoin is good and has the potential to be very profitable. But you need to do your homework and perhaps get in touch with people who are knowledgeable about cryptocurrency trading.

One of the thing i like about litecoin is that it is a very convinient means of making payment,their transaction fees are low compared to most coin.

The crypto currency is not doing well, so I would advise against it. There are other promising coins.

Ultimately, any decision you make on investing in any cryptocurrency should be yours, with good reason. Do you see a good future for the coin. I know people who have held trust wallet token for over a year before making up to 200% profits just last week.
Conviction is necessary.

It's still at a very low price, far from it's ATH. However, considering it's performance I'll say it is not a good investment.

Litecoin wouldn't be my choice for a long-term investment. Litecoin, on the other hand, would be my choice for sending and receiving payments as the price isn't as volatile as BTC and the network fees are lower than the Bitcoin and Ether networks.

Litecoin is one of the oldest cryptocurrency, bit it has really low volatility that makes it unattractive to Hodl.
The lower volatility makes it good for day trading and scalping.

The only existing crypto that is older than litecoin is BTC, the rest of the popular cryptos are younger than litecoin, yet litecoin never grew big. I rest my case.
You said it, I stick with Bitcoin. When the Bulls are set free it's BTC that will lead the way (just my opinion).

If you check how crypto performs during the bullish run, you will find that altcoins perform better than bitcoin. However, it is risky to invest in altcoins.

If you check how crypto performs during the bullish run, you will find that altcoins perform better than bitcoin. However, it is risky to invest in altcoins.
You may be right, but even in this Bear Market I still have positive cash flow and that works for me. I'm just a little guy and not looking for Millions of Dollars USD.

You may be right, but even in this Bear Market I still have positive cash flow and that works for me. I'm just a little guy and not looking for Millions of Dollars USD.
I once bought a substantial amount of meme coins in the hope to become a millionaire. However, becoming a millionaire is easier said than done. I am just a person who earns crypto up here and there and holds his crypto hoping to yield good returns in a couple of years.

It grows 20% up and I think it can reach $100 soon. There is huge dump for crypto market , but litecoin is perferred because lowest fees.
Playing the HODL game in a volatile market has as much downside as a potential for gain, maybe even more. I would rather put that Crypto to work earning compound daily interest for me to add to my bottom line risk free. Seriously, doesn't that make more sense?

You can see the progress on my profile here that shows how I became a Satoshi Millionaire instead of sitting around biting my nails.

I think it is one of those coins that one should look out for in the coming years. Worth it, I must say.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor