Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is it helpful to buy courses about make money online?

Phabbyfundz

Renowned member
Credits
A lot of courses are currently out there that are directed towards teaching people about making money in various Fields like crypto currency, affiliate marketing , copy writing , freelancing and so on.

For someone who is new into making money online would you recommend they buy a course online about make money and how helpful has it been if you've bought one in the past?

it helps to enroll in a course on how to make money online. However, instead of a generalized course, you need to try enrolling in a specific course. First of all you need to choose a niche, and then enroll in the related course.

It's very helpful to buy courses regards making money online it's going to aid you learn various ways which you can start making money online so I think that it's very good to do that but some courses are very expensive

It's very helpful to buy courses regards making money online it's going to aid you learn various ways which you can start making money online so I think that it's very good to do that but some courses are very expensive
They are only expensive if you buy them. I don't. There are reams of pages online you can read for free and lists you can subscribe to also free, so they would need to have a VERY good pitch with a guarantee before I hand over any more money. I bought thousands of dollars worth of these when I was brand new and still had to dig out what I now know from free reports and newsletter subscriptions.

Actually it is very profitable to buy course on how to be making money online though one should be careful of scam course and others, that is why it is good to have a mentor who will guide you on the legit course to purchase.

Personally speaking I must say that these courses are very useful and surely have helped many people to earn online.
There are very useful resources concerning online skills such as programming skills, Professional writing, coding, web designing skills among other highly demanded skills on the internet.

Concurrence will not let you sell courses easily because people will search for the cheapest course and the rule says that an old teacher could buy courses at cheap price but new one is searching for making most profit.

Paying for courses about making money online is something that I do not really subscribe To.

This is due to the fact that the making money online space is now filled with scammers and information marketers who have ruined everything about these courses.

The main reason why we are working online is to make money and there's nothing wrong if I could get a book that has a detailed ways and information on how to make more money online .

I don't think that's a good idea for me, you can decide to go to YouTube I believe all the make money online contents you want you can find it on YouTube, you don't have to buy any course online, all you need is to have the right channel.

This totally depends on the kind of person you are, me personally I don't like any that has to do with courses, I can go to YouTube and find all that I need there.

This totally depends on the kind of person you are, me personally I don't like any that has to do with courses, I can go to YouTube and find all that I need there.
Motivation varies and it is absolutely ok not to like courses . I don't like courses either.
I am better off by myself researching on the internet and YouTube.

This is a very good question, in other to build your knowledge towards something, its very good to buy books or PDFs, so as to gain more experience and knowledge towards that particular task you want to achieve.

I do buy courses regarding how to make money online,but some of those courses are useless to me because the last material I bought I wasnt able to understand the what was presented there,so I rather chose to use youtube or webinar to learn those technique

On my own personal opinion I encourage people to get a course if they have the money especially professional course that will help them make money online. The reason is because you could have a lot of difficulties if you are trying to get all this information for free either on YouTube or on other platforms . They might not really tell you exactly what you will need to know.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with that , but however we need to understand that there are so many people who claims to be an expert in a particular area even when they don't have a deep understanding about it .
As long as you are getting it from the right people that are Genuinely interested to impact the right knowledge on you , then that will be the best for you as you are likely to get high-quality information that will help you succeed.

I do not really know the big difference between paid online courses and other free Youtube courses. There's no huge difference between them. I don't think I'll ever buy an online course.

I believe that purchasing courses on how to make money online is highly beneficial since it will help you understand many ways you can begin making money online. However, some courses are very pricey.

Most of the courses are about electronic wallets like Binance. This will not serve a lot as the important is to earn.

In this online business and also online business , we are investing money into a business in order to make more money , and there's nothing bad in buying books that will help you know some better ways to make money online

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor