Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is Bono an OK dude?

Jason

Royal member
Website
drummerlesson.com
Credits
He rubs some people the wrong way. Myself, I like U2's music, but I have to agree he comes across as "goody goody, whatever that means. I mean, why not keep your charity in the closet? Didn't the Bible say to pray in the closet?

OK., how do you feel about his music, politics, and charitable work? Does his extra stuff change how you feel about his music, good or bad? What stuff by U2 do you like?

Musically, U2 is middle of the road. I'm not a fan but I don't hate it, I just don't care for it.

I don't really have a problem with him using his platform to raise awareness of necessary causes, but I do think he could dial down the sanctimony a notch occasionally.

Eh I'm not the biggest fan of him as a person but I do like a few songs from U2. I'm one of those people who can separate the art from the artist and enjoy things though.

U2 are - along with Ed Sheeran and Coldplay - banned from my Spotify. The best band to come out of Ireland is Hothouse Flowers.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor