Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How's the weather today?

Finally a nice day after days and days of clouds and several days of non-stop storms.
Clear night tonight and above average transparency but the seeing is below average because of the upper level winds.. but it's a clear night anyway so got the toys set up. Rather chilly outside though so have to wear my jacket while I puff on the pipe.
The nice thing.. the storms allowed me to sit in the computer room and do back to back installs of various flavors of Linux and astro software and create a few articles. Figured out why I still hate Gentoo during that time also.

It was really windy today because it stormed severely yesterday. But the high was 70 degrees, chilly, and dropped to a low 60 for the night. I'm sleeping well tonight all I know. 😂

The weather is partially cloudy today which is a good sign since we have been waiting for rain very desperately as the temperate has been getting hotter and hotter with every passing day recently.

It's unfortunately getting close to those hotter days. It's 85 degrees out, and it's going to be pretty warm this week. I will only be going outside just to bring the trash can around for pick up tomorrow morning.

It's unfortunately getting close to those hotter days. It's 85 degrees out, and it's going to be pretty warm this week. I will only be going outside just to bring the trash can around for pick up tomorrow morning.
We’re in the same boat. It was 85 degrees today, but felt like 89. We might hit 90 degrees this friday.

It's sunny and in the low 80s today, tomorrow it's supposed to be 90+. Then the day after it's supposed to go down in the 70s. You have to love Texas weather. 🤦‍♂️

We’re in the same boat. It was 85 degrees today, but felt like 89. We might hit 90 degrees this friday.
Do you live in Missouri? Lol, we've been having similar weather it seems. As for today it got up to 79 and it was sunny out.

It's nice today. We are getting slowly into Winter so any nice day is great :D

Do you live in Missouri? Lol, we've been having similar weather it seems. As for today it got up to 79 and it was sunny out.
I’m actually in Texas. I’m surprised that we have similar weather. There’s not too many states that have similar patterns like ours. It’s 87 today but feels like 92. I’m close to Houston, texas.

I’m actually in Texas. I’m surprised that we have similar weather. There’s not too many states that have similar patterns like ours. It’s 87 today but feels like 92. I’m close to Houston, texas.
We're in the midwest, so anything we get up here in Missouri comes down your way to Texas lol. We got some thunderstorms about an hour ago right as I was leaving work. It got up to around 79 again though so not that hot thankfully.

Just another typical spring day in Texas
Watch county notification for watch 128
National Weather Service Fort Worth TX
512 PM CDT Thu Apr 18 2024
The NWS Storm Prediction Center has issued a
* Severe Thunderstorm Watch for portions of Central and North Texas*
Effective this Thursday afternoon and evening from 510 PM until 1100 PM CDT.* Primary threats include... Scattered large hail likely with isolated very large hail events to 2 inches in diameter possible Scattered damaging wind gusts to 65 mph possible
SUMMARY...At least isolated strong to severe storms are expected to further develop across central Texas, and possibly into additional parts of North/Northeast Texas this evening.

Definitely won't be doing any stargazing tonight.

Thankfully it's a bit cooler than it usually is this time of year. It's currently 57 degrees so to me it feels great out! Definitely much better than what temperatures we were getting throughout the week IMO!

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest