Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

👩‍💻 Freelance Services How to Become Successful by Working From Home

Sharing experiences, advice, and questions about freelancing.

Nomad

Service Team
Service Team
Credits
Success means a lot of things but the most common way to measure success is how much money you are pulling in. I have been working from home for more than a decade. Am I successful? Well, I do not want to use that tag on me but I have been able to pay my bills, raise my kids by working from home. Working from home is fun and interesting. There are also many disadvantages but let’s not get into it but rather discuss on how to become successful by working from home.

You can find a lot of work from home opportunities, even when you do a quick online search. There are many platforms out there where you can find all sorts of jobs. You can work on the jobs based on your knowledge, skills, expertise, and interest. These jobs offer you flexible working hours and allow you to make money from the comfort of your own home. But how do you ensure that you get jobs or works that can help you make good money, in other words, how can you succeed and make a good income?

First and foremost, you will have to work on the industry where there is a huge demand, as well as on the jobs that makes you a lot of money Jobs like graphic design, app development, web design, video editing, animation, data analytics, marketing are in high demand. These jobs are also high paying. If you do not have skills to work on high demanding and high paying jobs, you will have to build relevant skills and knowledge. Interestingly, you can learn any skills online and build up your expertise without leaving home.

Secondly, you need a good resume. Your resume should show your knowledge, expertise and experience. You might be a good designer but this does not make sense until you have something to prove, a design perhaps. Therefore, you should also continue to build your portfolio.

I would love to do freelance work full time, but right now I just can't afford that. So the work I do on forums is a part time gig I like to say. I mainly do it for fun, but if I get paid for it I will take the money I've earned. I think having more than just good writing skills can really help you earn money as a freelancer. If you're familiar with installing software, and even converting forums you may earn a bit more money that way too.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor