How often do you use your forum software's support forum?

Community Manager
Community
Team Manager
Credits
I just got help a day or two ago from a friend of mine who does support through his forum so since I used two of his codes, I asked for his help. Thanks again, @Cory!
No problem, it's one of my #1 hobbies after all. (y)

Mythical member
Retired Staff
Credits
For Zetaboards I definitely did, because everyone used to hang out there. It was semi a great advertising place, or at least a way to get to know of more communities. I believe when Atrium was on Xenforo I checked Xenforo out semi frequently but didn't post much. I check out support forums occasionally out of curiosity of how active they are - but these days I'm not as interested in them.

Freelance Writer and Video Game Content Creator!
Retired Staff
Credits
I tend to use the Xenforo support forums as and when I need to. Years ago I used to use it a lot more but now, I can pretty much resolve things myself so do not need to use it as often.

Recognized member
Credits
Im on XenForo support forums pretty often. It's how I noticed AdminJunkies because Cedric posts there a lot.

I just hop on whenever I'm bored. It's always fun to answer someone's question or just make a few jokes about how the next update's coming In the coming weeks™. I find the staff there have good senses of humour.

Captain Junkie
Administrator
Credits
Im on XenForo support forums pretty often. It's how I noticed AdminJunkies because Cedric posts there a lot.

I just hop on whenever I'm bored. It's always fun to answer someone's question or just make a few jokes about how the next update's coming In the coming weeks™.
It’s both cringe and funny. 😂

Reputable member
Administrator
Credits
Happy Eddie Murphy GIF by Laff

(To anyone who doesn't know, Daniel F is a developer at IPS. Im pretty sure it's in his job description to visit the support forums to provide support.)

@DanielF besides technical support, what boards do you visit the most?

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 19 79.2%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest