Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How much can pay-to-post forums really pay?

Jason

Royal member
Bronze Member
Website
drummerlesson.com
Credits
I'd like to make $10 a day, or even $5 a day, but I don't think they can really pay that, so in that case I use them for forum posts only. Am I off-base here?

How wealthy are these sites? If it was a well known survey company or McDonald's, I could believe it.

No offense to anyone, but just being real.

Last edited:
It depends on how much revenue the site is getting from ad space I would assume that plays a part in being able to pay their members. These forums also have premium packages that members can upgrade to, and the cost of these packages can go towards paying members. Also the admins in charge of the site could have money they earned offline that funds the site.

I'd like to make $10 a day, or even $5 a day, but I don't think they can really pay that, so in that case I use them for forum posts only. Am I off-base here?

How wealthy are these sites? If it was a well known survey company or McDonald's, I could believe it.

No offense to anyone, but just being real.
$5 a day would cost $150 / mo to the site.

I looked at a new pay to post site that just started. The entire annual membership only earns $160 to the site.

I couldn't clearly understand the question.
Do you mean earn that off a single forum?
or among multiple forums?

Who's the paying client?
  • Forum owners?
  • Companies/individuals promoting a product (like in signature links or in posts)

The ideal for forum owners is to create activity and hence, post should be spread on X posts per day.

$5 - $10/day should be doable for a dedicated poster with the right tools/platform.

Most pay-to-post sites seem to pay cents, if not fractions of a cent per post and often have daily limits or will earn you for spam. So I doubt this would be achievable via a single site. Even if you found enough sites to support it, you are probably looking at around 1000 posts a day to meet that $10 a day goal.

Most pay-to-post sites seem to pay cents, if not fractions of a cent per post and often have daily limits or will earn you for spam. So I doubt this would be achievable via a single site. Even if you found enough sites to support it, you are probably looking at around 1000 posts a day to meet that $10 a day goal.

That's a lot of flying fingers for so little money.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 19 79.2%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest