Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How many hours a day are you online in your forum?

cpvr

Renowned member
Bronze Member
Website
www.virtualpetlist.com
Credits
Managing our online communities and spending time on them means we're always engaged with them throughout the day, weeks, and months. So, how many hours are you usually online on your forum on a daily basis?

Honestly I feel that I need to log into my forums a bit more often than I do. When I do log into them, I only check my forums and reply to threads so I'm only on them for maybe about 10 minutes?

Daily basis? I check in to make a concerted effort to reply and post new content both in the morning and in the evening if at all possible. Newbies are moderated, so I check the Approval Queue throughout the day to see if there are any newbie posts to approve.

When I'm at home, I'm practically browsing forums frequently throughout the day, so probably 5+ hours of online time on my forum itself with the amount of time I check it and do things on it.

It depends on if you're a webmaster on a full time basis or part time. If it's on full time, you will have more hours to spend on your site and vice versa.

At least an hour and a half posting... also quite a bit of checking during the day and doing admin tasks, which I guess adds up to at least another hour :p .

I do not spend hours on my forums every day, but I check my forums multiple times in a day and on each session I spend 5-10 minutes.

Today. About 5 hours adding about 150 astronomy club links to the directory. Still have about 100 to go for the US then I have to work on other countries.
Yesterday about 9 hours working on some pages for celestial events for 2024-2030.
I’m usually on for checking about 10-15 times a day for 5-10 minutes each daily also.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor