Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

🔍 SEO Insights How do you know if paying for SEO is worth it?

Discussing search engine optimization techniques and questions.

Smokey

Revillution.net CEO.
Website
www.revillution.net
Credits
There's a ton of 'services' out there for SEO. If you decide to pay for one of these services. How do you know if the individual really did anything to help your SEO score?

Do you believe in paying for SEO or just doing the SEO work yourself? Would you ever pay someone for a "SEO Package"?

I believe in doing my own seo as I’ve been doing it for over 10 years now. I’ve been building websites since 2004 and I got familiar and learned seo in 2005, so I don’t want to pay someone to do seo for me when I can do it on my own. I wouldn’t recommend paying someone to do it either because Google and other search engines are starting to crack down on companies like that. It’s better to learn it on your own and if you fail, keep trying until you get better. You don’t have anything to lose.

All the tools are out there along with the resources and articles that you can learn from, in which that you can utilize & do your own seo.

I have a pretty bad experience with SEO seller on Fiverr. Most of the sellers are not doing anything that will ultimately help you. If you have money, use popular SEO companies like Semrush instead of buying from individual sellers.

I have a pretty bad experience with SEO seller on Fiverr. Most of the sellers are not doing anything that will ultimately help you. If you have money, use popular SEO companies like Semrush instead of buying from individual sellers.
Care to share these Fiverr sellers names so people know not to use them?

Also, it’s always a good idea to stay up to date with all the latest seo changes and news via Search engine journal and search engine land.

Care to share these Fiverr sellers names so people know not to use them?

Also, it’s always a good idea to stay up to date with all the latest seo changes and news via Search engine journal and search engine land.
I cannot name a particular SEO sellers on FIverr because that happened to me a long time ago. If you see backlink sellers or traffic sellers, most of them are fake.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 17 77.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor