Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How did you learn about cryptocurrency?

Not too long I've s started working online, I know about Bitcoin online, at the first place I don't really know anything about it but I am even trading it.

Not too long I've s started working online, I know about Bitcoin online, at the first place I don't really know anything about it but I am even trading it.
How did you learn about how to trade Bitcoin? Did you take any special courses?

I learnt of Bitcoin in 2020. It was the only means of getting paid from a paid to post site since PayPal was not supported in my country. I have picked enough interest in it that I now intend to make it a way of earning money full-time.

A friend of my introduced me to cryptocurrency and I also came to understand about the existence of bitcoins when I first joined bizdustry. That is where I grew my knowledge on cryptocurrency.

I learned by reading and watching videos. The best platform to learn is Binance Academy.

The fact that more individuals are becoming significantly more aware of cryptocurrencies than they formerly were in our time is excellent.
I think more can be done to inform the populace.
Do you anticipate them integrating cryptocurrency instruction into the school system?

The fact that more individuals are becoming significantly more aware of cryptocurrencies than they formerly were in our time is excellent. I think more can be done to inform the populace. Do you anticipate them incorporating cryptocurrency instruction into the school system?

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor