Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How did you learn about cryptocurrency?

Anachiwo

Reputable member
Credits
It's a reality that there are so many people who are yet to believe in the legitimacy of cryptocurrency for years now. They label it a full blown scam and as such, they won't ever invest in the it.

How did you get to hear about cryptocurrency and when was it?

In 2014, I used to write on a site called Bubblews. I heard about Bitcoin for the first time through a user-posted article. I did some research and found the concept really interesting. In 2015, I started writing on a site called Blogjob and when the site sent my first payment in 2016, I chose Bitcoin payment.

I attended a financial empowerment seminar in 2012 and it was where I first heard about Cryptocurrency. I never took it seriously then till 2014 when a friend of mine mentioned it again and told me how much he's been able to make from it within a short period of time, that's when I took it serious.

I have heard about Crypto currency a long time from various sources even before I knew about how to trade or invest in crypto currency.

I started I trading crypto currency actively in 2020 and till date I haven't stopped trading crypto currency.

I had the opportunity to invest in cryptocurrency when it is just $50 but I never took that opportunity and if that had happened I would have been a very rich person from cryptocurrency investment. It should be on Google+ that I saw an article about BTC but I never took it seriously.

I have heard about Crypto currency a long time from various sources even before I knew about how to trade or invest in crypto currency.

I started I trading crypto currency actively in 2020 and till date I haven't stopped trading crypto currency.
It's very good that there is a major sensitisation for a lot of people to know more about cryptocurrency now than it used to be during our time. I believe more can still be done to educate the people. Do you see them including the studying of cryptocurrency in the educational system?

I don't blame those that think cryptocurrency is a scam considering the high volatility that most coins exhibit. However, one should understand that most people have made it through investing on cryptocurrencies and I regret not knowing about crypto when it was that cheap.

It was a while ago on Facebook that I came across Cryptocurrency first and it was Bitcoin. It's been a while since I saw any cryptocurrency ads on Facebook. It looks like Facebook stopped it.

It's a reality that there are so many people who are yet to believe in the legitimacy of cryptocurrency for years now. They label it a full blown scam and as such, they won't ever invest in the it.

How did you get to hear about cryptocurrency and when was it?
I learnt about cryptocurrency through a friend who invited me to invest in it. Five years down the line, I can say it has positively impacted my life with financial freedom on the way to being achieved

It has been so many years ago I don't remember how I heard of Crypto, but I learned more about it by trial and error. I still don't do trading because it confuses me and it's too much like trying to time the Stock Market. I do the simple stuff like visit faucets, take surveys and invest what I earn in compound interesting bearing accounts. I have piled up a couple million Satoshi and the only timing I have to do is when to sell.

Last edited:
I learned about crypto currencies from making money online opportunities that I started venturing into at the course of the last pandemic year.

Also my joining paid to post forums and other get paid to activities have helped me to continue to learn so much about crypto currencies more than I ever thought I would be able to do.

I learned about Crypto Currencies from forums, Udemy Courses, and Youtube at first and from the experience that I got too. giving yourself experience with making some investments will give you the opportunity to learn from your mistakes and be better the next time.

I learnt about cryptocurrency during lockdown, I was desperately looking for a means to earn online and a friend suggested cryptotrading.
At first it was haywire for me but as persisted I started understanding how it operates and currently I am not where I want but I am striving for mastery.

My little brother introduced me to cryptocurrency trading.
He is a very good trade and seeing his profits motivated me to be humble and learn.
It was quite an experience.

I could remember about 7years ago i had an oppourtunity to attend a seminar about cryptocurency,and that was the first time i was hearing in details about crypto,but i could not invest then because i did not really know how to make use of the coin for my business and personal activities.

A friend Introduced me to a faucet site which pays through crypto,after earning a few from the site(under his directions) I started growing interest to know more about cryptosystem.

Cryptocurrency is not scam. It's legit. The reason some people tag it scam is because of some fraudster who are using it to carry out their evils deed. Though, some people have use it for bad things, it's wrong to tag cryptocurrency scam because you don't throw a baby away with a bath water. I have never doubt the credibility of cryptocurrency. However, I become more convinced about when my friend started trading forex and cryptocurrency. He teach most things I know about cryptocurrency.

I learn about cryptocurrency through my own personal research. I was researching on ways money could be made online and I came to understand that crypto trading was one of them . That is what prompted me to research about cryptocurrency , this was 2 years ago.

i learnt about crypto currency via youtube, i must confess that platform is a free university for almost any kind of knowledge, having from beginner, intermediary to advance lectures on the various stages and required knowledge of crypto currency.

My little brother introduced me to cryptocurrency trading.
He is a very good trade and seeing his profits motivated me to be humble and learn.
It was quite an experience.
It's very for one to be convinced especially when it's your own blood that's luring you into it. It's like when I wanted to start Forex trading, I was introduced to IM Academy but it was very difficult for me to trust them.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor