Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How can I make profit investing in crypto currency?

Phabbyfundz

Renowned member
Credits
Crypto currency has been available for over 10 years and it's rapidly gaining widespread recognition all Around the world, many are currently investing in crypto currency In one way or the other while others still can't figure out how to make profit investing in it.

Crypto currency is not a fiat currency and isn't tied to one, it is rather a decentralized exchange commodity that uses the block chain technology to execute transaction by buying, selling or exchanging one crypto currency for a fiat currency or another crypto currency.

You can make profit by buying , selling, holding or exchanging crypto currency (trading).

There are other ways but you have to find the one you are most comfortable with and knowledgeable about so you can make profit trading crypto currency.

I don't know cryptocurrency too well to invest in it. I know it's too volatile to trust investing in it. This is why I have not not invested any money in cryptocurrency yet.

The best way to make profit in cryptocurrency is by making sure that you take time to learn what is involved in it before getting to invest your money.

A lot of people who are not making any profit from cryptocurrency usually do not take time to learn, and this is the major reason why they are never able to get the profitable aspect of cryptocurrencies at all.

I don't know cryptocurrency too well to invest in it. I know it's too volatile to trust investing in it. This is why I have not not invested any money in cryptocurrency yet.
What you must not understand, is you do not need to invest your money to earn Crypto. There are plenty of faucets, survey sites, paid to post and more opportunities you can earn free crypto with no experience at all. Then you can learn how to deposit your earnings in accounts that pay you interest and make it grow like weeds. Volatility only has any effect if you sell it for less than you paid. In the examples I just mentioned you paid nothing, so you just wait until it goes up again (which it always has) and cash in your profit while your original stash keeps right on earning.

One can profit in the cryptocurrency markets by either buy to hold or trading the markets.
Both of the forms of investments have their advantages and their drawbacks.
However, it is essential to know that investments carries a great risk.

The best way to make profit in cryptocurrency is by making sure that you take time to learn what is involved in it before getting to invest your money.

A lot of people who are not making any profit from cryptocurrency usually do not take time to learn, and this is the major reason why they are never able to get the profitable aspect of cryptocurrencies at all.
That's true, there are various ways to earn from crypto currency but ignorance can make you lose a whole lot.

It's advisable to learn about crypto currency extensively before going ahead to invest in it.

That's true, there are various ways to earn from crypto currency but ignorance can make you lose a whole lot.

It's advisable to learn about crypto currency extensively before going ahead to invest in it.
When I first invested in crypto currency, I lost woefully because I was ignorant and I don't know when to take out my investment , but now I know about the market volatility and when to invest .

As a newbie, I will advise that you partner with expert who have much advance idea about how cryptocurrency works. That is the only way I can recommend most especially for people that are joining cryptocurrency newly

Trading to me, if you have a profitable strategy that you've tested many times, is the best way to make money with cryptocurrency especially in this bear market.

If you are good at fundamental analysis, you should work on finding gems and investing small amount of money in it to Hodl for a long time.

The best way to profit from crypto is to buy cryptos having proof of stake consensus mechanism and then put your assets into staking.

In the cryptocurrency markets, one can make money by trading or purchasing to hold.
There are benefits and disadvantages to both types of investing.
But it's important to understand that investing involves a lot of risk.

By trading or making purchases to keep, one might profit from the bitcoin markets.
Both forms of investment have pros and drawbacks.
But it's critical to realize that investing carries a high level of risk.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor