Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Hi !!

Welcome to Admin Junkies RedPanda. Thanks for joining! :) Enjoy your stay. :D

Welcome to AJ! :) Hope you enjoy yourself and reach out if you have any questions!

Hello hello, welcome to Admin Junkies! Your avatar reminds me of Kagome from Inuyasha, but it's a different drawing style kinda so I assume it's someone else that just happens to look similar ish enough lol.

Thanks so much and yes it is ! Im a big Inuyasha fan one of my favorite anime growing up and still is to this day!!

Thanks so much and yes it is ! Im a big Inuyasha fan one of my favorite anime growing up and still is to this day!!
I have been talking about Inuyasha a lot lately to anyone who will listen! I've been really in the mood to rewatch it, so that's awesome you're a big fan too!!

oh yes it is a great anime!! It holds up very well even after all these years and i love Moroha in Yashahime. Ironically my icon may have been Kagome, but Sango is actually my favorite character. Her storyline is so compelling from start to finish!

oh yes it is a great anime!! It holds up very well even after all these years and i love Moroha in Yashahime. Ironically my icon may have been Kagome, but Sango is actually my favorite character. Her storyline is so compelling from start to finish!
I love InuYasha, So much that I cosplayed as InuYasha for a local con I went to a few years ago! Growing my hair back out to do it again hopefully soon. This time I will take pics!

gah im so jealous! ive always wanted to cosplay. i have a list and one of them is Serah Farron from Final Fantasy x-2

im so glad the anime has fans! its rare i get to see any fans of it!
If anything, I think anime has grown more popular over the years, at least in the USA this seems to be a trend. A lot of people in my area watch and talk about anime.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest