Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Hi, from B'ham

Tyrsson

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Website
github.com
Credits
Hi,

I'm from Birmingham AL and I currently live right outside of B'ham. I found my way here through the link from @Arantor signature on the SimpleMachines site. I do not currently admin a forum, but I am a very active developer and Open Source contributor (primarily Php). Just thought I would take a look around and see if I could gain some insight into what Admin's are really looking for these days in terms of functionality from both their forums and their Cms's.

Hey Tyrsson, welcome aboard! Thank you for taking the time to introduce yourself, it's always great to meet new people. :) Hopefully we'll be able to fulfill your demand. If there's anything you'd like to know, feel free to ask away. Enjoy your time with us and don't hesitate to contact me if you run into any issues.

How goes it my friend? I must say it will be nice to be around a place that's not sooooo.... Well, you know what I mean!! Good to see you having a good time!!

Hi,

I'm from Birmingham AL and I currently live right outside of B'ham. I found my way here through the link from @Arantor signature on the SimpleMachines site. I do not currently admin a forum, but I am a very active developer and Open Source contributor (primarily Php). Just thought I would take a look around and see if I could gain some insight into what Admin's are really looking for these days in terms of functionality from both their forums and their Cms's.
Hello! Welcome to the forum! There is definitely room to see what admins may be looking for, for their forums here! I am not an admin currently either, but a past admin, but it is lovely to get to chat with new and old admins today! Looking forward to seeing you around the forum. :)

Hey there welcome to Admin-Junkies! If you ever wish to create your own site, we've got plenty of very helpful topics that can help you if you ever get stumped!

Hi there, welcome to Admin Junkies! Nice to meet you!
Same here!
Hey there welcome to Admin-Junkies! If you ever wish to create your own site, we've got plenty of very helpful topics that can help you if you ever get stumped!
I mostly create content management systems, but, its true, I do get stumped from time to time =)... More often than not actually, when I stop and think about it....

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 19 79.2%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest