Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Hey!

Strawberry

Addicted member
Retired Staff
Credits
Hey, just wanted to do a quick introduction! My name is Michael - or Strawberry, whichever you prefer. Signed up as I'm keen to get back into forums after being on a long hiatus from them, I recognise some usernames back from Invisionfree/ZetaBoards days. Looking forward to chatting to you all and maybe even signing up for a few other forums. :)

Heya! Welcome aboard. Great seeing an older IF/ZB member join. What were your previous usernames and who do you recognize here? :) Enjoy your time with us! ^_^

Heya! Welcome aboard. Great seeing an older IF/ZB member join. What were your previous usernames and who do you recognize here? :) Enjoy your time with us! ^_^

Thank you! My username back then was simply just 'MichaelD', maybe a bit generic to be memorable. The one that stood out to me when I was looking at the list was Bluezone, I remember specifically from MA. :)

Thank you! My username back then was simply just 'MichaelD', maybe a bit generic to be memorable. The one that stood out to me when I was looking at the list was Bluezone, I remember specifically from MA. :)
I take it you’re referring to MadAds? :) Yeah @Bluezone777 has been one of the most memorable usernames as he was everywhere back in the days. :D

I am indeed! :love: Some of the skins stick specifically in my mind too, it was definitely a great place.
I wasn’t an active contributor to MA sadly. But browsed it a couple of times and it was pretty cool indeed! Have you managed some forums we might know?

I wasn’t an active contributor to MA sadly. But browsed it a couple of times and it was pretty cool indeed! Have you managed some forums we might know?

I was admin on Mokata, if that rings any bells? I was trying to think of others but thinking back about 15 years is more difficult than it seems. :oops:

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 19 79.2%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest