Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Hey There

prophet

Renowned member
Website
otaku-paradise.net
Credits
Hey, I haven't visited any forums outside of OffTopix and a few select forums in over the last 6 years probably and just so happened to see multiple emails before finally succumbing to the pressure. :ROFLMAO:

I've previously went by prophet, blackout, Seth, Noah, or Elijah at some points and probably even a few more than that, but most commonly prophet.

I doubt that I'll stick for too long considering that I just don't see forums as enticing as I previously had, but figured I could potentially reconnect with other people that I've talked to in the past. I've helped with a few large ZetaBoards forums in the past and previously did GFX art but that was long ago. I still occasionally open Photoshop and mess around with some things but nothing too big now.

I currently work as a stock broker for a large company, have a child on the way later this year, and got married just a couple months ago. Purchased my first house a few years back and sometimes find myself playing video games, golfing, or tending to certain thing around the house.

I was on the Graphics Team at GraphicForce and AtriumForum. I was a Trainee at one point for OutlineForum and helped recreate JustGFX as an Administrator (all ZetaBoards forums). I was staff a few separate times over at Forum Promotion and a few other promotion forums on ZetaBoards and whatever other forums Cedric/Aerodynamik had as well, but all of these were years ago. Just figured I'd pop in and say hello and as previously mentioned, reconnect with other old faces that I may recognize. I noticed quite a few older ZB'ers that browse and notably Reverie, Cory and Cedric.

Previous GFX work: (anywhere from 6-10 years ago for some of these)
dalhbgb-49fd38c1-8473-43dd-9185-daf2263a8990.png

dam0wqf-7e548e53-a337-49a8-bcaa-1072779016a7.png

d83ek52-3d2af8f2-5eea-4595-82e1-d61c161e1770.png

d6826zg-7678a291-1b86-4fa7-99d8-878deb69c851.png

d681xuv-304bbcfa-b112-4807-8896-71243cebeb3a.png

d68vnuf-2fbb2a0a-5573-4004-ab64-d962b6d7c00c.png

dalhzkg-90bcedb8-6c7f-43f7-b8be-ac4f67e1e583.png

dalhbg3-9476e23f-34b8-47aa-b013-03ca77945522.png

There's probably plenty of others somewhere out there but I cba looking for them.

Last edited:
I always loved looking at your work <3 That's cool you still open Photoshop and mess around, but I understand it's just not the same anymore!

Congratulations on becoming a stock broker, and even a house and a baby on the way! It's incredible to see how all us oldies are growing into grown adults :p What video games do you play?

Haha the emails are what brought me back too! I just came back to foruming a month ago!

Hey there, prophet! Welcome aboard!

Those graphics are pretty awesome

Best of luck with the child on its way!
Thank you! I wish that the gfx scene didn't completely die out aside from social media work and streaming work, but nonetheless it was always an enjoyable time to get away from reality and make something that I was truly proud of.
I always loved looking at your work <3 That's cool you still open Photoshop and mess around, but I understand it's just not the same anymore!

Congratulations on becoming a stock broker, and even a house and a baby on the way! It's incredible to see how all us oldies are growing into grown adults :p What video games do you play?

Haha the emails are what brought me back too! I just came back to foruming a month ago!
Mostly league of legends, older mmorg's (still hoping that ashes of creation will hurry up and release), and a few select games with my wife such as minecraft, etc.

Always loved the community that came with foruming. There just wasn't anything enticing that has been worthwhile lately. o_O

Mostly league of legends, older mmorg's (still hoping that ashes of creation will hurry up and release), and a few select games with my wife such as minecraft, etc.

Always loved the community that came with foruming. There just wasn't anything enticing that has been worthwhile lately. o_O
That’s cool! I’m call of duty still and destiny 2 and RuneScape. My husband is going to make me get the new Diablo lol.

I love this community a lot - just chatting and catching up has been what I really needed.

Hey, I haven't visited any forums outside of OffTopix and a few select forums in over the last 6 years probably and just so happened to see multiple emails before finally succumbing to the pressure. :ROFLMAO:

I've previously went by prophet, blackout, Seth, Noah, or Elijah at some points and probably even a few more than that, but most commonly prophet.

I doubt that I'll stick for too long considering that I just don't see forums as enticing as I previously had, but figured I could potentially reconnect with other people that I've talked to in the past. I've helped with a few large ZetaBoards forums in the past and previously did GFX art but that was long ago. I still occasionally open Photoshop and mess around with some things but nothing too big now.

I currently work as a stock broker for a large company, have a child on the way later this year, and got married just a couple months ago. Purchased my first house a few years back and sometimes find myself playing video games, golfing, or tending to certain thing around the house.

I was on the Graphics Team at GraphicForce and AtriumForum. I was a Trainee at one point for OutlineForum and helped recreate JustGFX as an Administrator (all ZetaBoards forums). I was staff a few separate times over at Forum Promotion and a few other promotion forums on ZetaBoards and whatever other forums Cedric/Aerodynamik had as well, but all of these were years ago. Just figured I'd pop in and say hello and as previously mentioned, reconnect with other old faces that I may recognize. I noticed quite a few older ZB'ers that browse and notably Reverie, Cory and Cedric.

Previous GFX work: (anywhere from 6-10 years ago for some of these)
dalhbgb-49fd38c1-8473-43dd-9185-daf2263a8990.png

dam0wqf-7e548e53-a337-49a8-bcaa-1072779016a7.png

d83ek52-3d2af8f2-5eea-4595-82e1-d61c161e1770.png

d6826zg-7678a291-1b86-4fa7-99d8-878deb69c851.png

d681xuv-304bbcfa-b112-4807-8896-71243cebeb3a.png

d68vnuf-2fbb2a0a-5573-4004-ab64-d962b6d7c00c.png

dalhzkg-90bcedb8-6c7f-43f7-b8be-ac4f67e1e583.png

dalhbg3-9476e23f-34b8-47aa-b013-03ca77945522.png

There's probably plenty of others somewhere out there but I cba looking for them.
This mfer, welcome my guy.

It's been a hot minute since we last talked.

Hey prophet, glad to see you here! Welcome to our community! You were very talented back in the day. Hope to see you around every now and then!

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 19 79.2%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest