Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Hey hey!

Good morning Varlot, and welcome!

Feel free to grab a coffee.. but the biscuits.. they're gone..

Cookie Monster Eating GIF by Sesame Street

Hey Varlot! Welcome to the community and looking forward to seeing you post around! For someone who knows nothing about Norway? What is one thing they should know?

Hey Varlot - glad to see you took the time and introduced yourself. I wish you a big welcome to our community. Thanks for being a part of it now. :)

Hey Varlot :) welcome to Admin Junkies :) it's awesome to see you here, look forward to chatting with you around the forums :)

Good morning Varlot, and welcome!

Feel free to grab a coffee.. but the biscuits.. they're gone..

Cookie Monster Eating GIF by Sesame Street
Damn, what's the point in being here then? :mad:

WELCOME to Admin-Junkies. :D
Thank you!

Hey Varlot! Welcome to the community and looking forward to seeing you post around! For someone who knows nothing about Norway? What is one thing they should know?
Thank you, I look forward to it too! Well, one fun fact is that the fact that there is salmon-based sushi is due to Norwegian bilateral efforts in order to increase our salmon exports. Someone brought Norwegian salmon to Japan and gave them a bite, and they said "More please!"

Hey Varlot - glad to see you took the time and introduced yourself. I wish you a big welcome to our community. Thanks for being a part of it now. :)
Thank you!

Hi Varlot! Welcome :)
Cheers!

Welcome to the community, Varlot! :)
Glad to be here!

Welcome @Varlot! I remember your username from elsewhere and know you as a pretty good phpBB designer. Are you still active with designing?
Thank you! I like to dabble with phpBB design, yeah :) Got a style I've been working on for ages coming up asap, as well as a new project in the works, but it's a bit hard to find the time to work on my phpBB projects actively!

Hey Varlot :) welcome to Admin Junkies :) it's awesome to see you here, look forward to chatting with you around the forums :)
Thank you! :)

Thank you, I look forward to it too! Well, one fun fact is that the fact that there is salmon-based sushi is due to Norwegian bilateral efforts in order to increase our salmon exports. Someone brought Norwegian salmon to Japan and gave them a bite, and they said "More please!"
Oh yeah I definitely did not know that! That is a cool fact! :eek:

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 19 79.2%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest