Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Hey all!

dahLabdo

Listens to Taylor Swift
Website
sin-studios.com
Credits
Hey Admin Junkies, thanks for having me.

Firstly, I am in love with this theme and the forum set up! Best site I've come across in a very VERY long time.

I am hopping back into the forum management and website creation space again, I was an avid user many years ago but life got in the way. Recently bought a decentish (to me) computer which allows me to do things at speed. It was always frustrating working on a 6 year old laptop lol.

See you around! :D

WELCOME to admin-junkies, if you meaning at all let us know!

Also, I know right?! I love admin junkies and it’s because of the forum layout, and the people and the discussions, it’s a great forum.

Strange question, I remember your username, have you always used it? Because we use to chat all the time haha

Hey! Haha, no it's a new name for me! Strange story but I'll share it one day.

I've just started using the name today! Did you help build the theme since you're a community builder? Love your work!

Hey! Haha, no it's a new name for me! Strange story but I'll share it one day.

I've just started using the name today! Did you help build the theme since you're a community builder? Love your work!
I wish hahaha I’m not that talented, I’m a not a staff haha

Weird? I have seen that username before I might have got confussed hahah

But if you want to join the community building community, you are more than welcome to check it out.

HERE (just a click away)

I wish hahaha I’m not that talented, I’m a not a staff haha

Weird? I have seen that username before I might have got confussed hahah

But if you want to join the community building community, you are more than welcome to check it out.

HERE (just a click away)
Thank you! I have been trying to install my copy of Xenforo for around 3 hours now... I'm trying to use a Linux VPS and I'm learning - the hard way!!! Almost there I think... haha Will sign up for Lens too, I need to look after myself better.

Haha yeah it’s not the easiest thing to do… I’ve tried many times and failed badly…

(thank you & love you @Cedric) :ROFLMAO: haha

Also, Awwahh! Well you joined the best forum for that!!

Hey there! Welcome to Admin Junkies! Thanks for your feedback, I appreciate it greatly! :D

Enjoy your stay and if there’s anything you need — don’t hesitate to us know! :)

Hello there! First off we are excited to have you join our community!

We are glad you love the theme and layout. :) if you have any suggestions feel free to let us know.

I completely understand not working on old technology - it’s frustrating. I had a long break from forums as well. What kind of forums do you usually participate on?

I hope to see you around the community. :)

Hello there! First off we are excited to have you join our community!

We are glad you love the theme and layout. :) if you have any suggestions feel free to let us know.

I completely understand not working on old technology - it’s frustrating. I had a long break from forums as well. What kind of forums do you usually participate on?

I hope to see you around the community. :)
Thank you for the welcome!

I am hoping to participate in webmaster forums, gaming forums and modding forums. I just love making things and breaking things haha.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 19 79.2%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest