Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Hello!

Hello! My name is Sinistra. I am an anime fan and I run a small forum that I am looking to get active over the next few years. so I hope I can get some pointers and some help here
Hello there Sinistra! Welcome to Admin Junkies. That's awesome you're working on an anime forum! Hopefully we can give you some great feedback and you are able to find some members interested here at Admin Junkies! Is it about general anime, or a specific one?

I have tried that "specific Anime" community and it really didn't work for me. I have seen so many anime that I can't just talk or have a community about just one, So that really isn't my goal. I am just looking to run a community that is suitable for any anime fan from those that are just getting into anime or those that have seen every anime out there. lol.

I have tried that "specific Anime" community and it really didn't work for me. I have seen so many anime that I can't just talk or have a community about just one, So that really isn't my goal. I am just looking to run a community that is suitable for any anime fan from those that are just getting into anime or those that have seen every anime out there. lol.
I get that! Being able to talk about a variety of anime is probably going to be more inviting more a larger group of people so makes sense to me. :)

Hello! My name is Sinistra. I am an anime fan and I run a small forum that I am looking to get active over the next few years. so I hope I can get some pointers and some help here
Welcome aboard Sinistra! You have come to the right place :) Don't hesitate to reach out!
~Mike30

Welcome to Admin Junkies. Enjoy your time here.

Good that you changed your mind. Niching down too much withing a niche will limit yourself too much to start off.

Welcome to the AJ Family @Sinistra 😊
I don't watch much animes but the ones I've watched, I had loved them. My favorite one is Kimi No Na Wa ❤️

Hi there Sinistra. What’s your all tile favorite anime? :D Welcome to Admin Junkies! ☺️

most people would be shocked its not a main stream anime (i.e. Naruto, DBZ, One Piece) Neon Genesis Evangelion was my gateway anime. Yeah had DBZ and Sailor Moon on the afternoon cartoons but my first ever anime that got me into anime is my favorite. so lol

Welcome to admin junkies! We hope you enjoy your stay! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!

Welcome to Admin Junkies, Sinistra! If you haven't already, consider adding your link to our link directory for extra exposure. :)

Welcome To The Team GIF by MOODMAN

@ZandraJoi are you also an anime fan?
I'm massively obsessed with Disney now, aiming to watch a movie a day of all-time favourites, if I have the resistance to get off forums :p

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest