Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Hello!

Zarhard

Credits
Hey everyone,
New to the forum building world, dabbled in web design and backend work but first time opening a forum. Forum idea spawned from my love of F1 and wanted a new place to discuss races etc that wasn't the usual reddit or twitter thread.
Hope to learn a lot from everyone and excited to meet you all. Thank you for letting me join this community!
Due to my work there will be periods I won't have internet access (great for running a site:rolleyes:) so if I disappear from the community for a month at a time I haven't ran away haha.

Cheers,
Jack

Hi Jack! Nice to meet you. Welcome to Admin Junkies. Hopefully you’ll be able to learn lots from our fellow members. ☺️ Be sure to keep us updated on your forum, we always provide constructive feedback and I’m personally curious to see a F1 forum.

Have a fellow Staff member(s) to keep your forum updated with new content, that will most likely help when you have no access. :)

Hi Jack! Nice to meet you. Welcome to Admin Junkies. Hopefully you’ll be able to learn lots from our fellow members. ☺️ Be sure to keep us updated on your forum, we always provide constructive feedback and I’m personally curious to see a F1 forum.

Have a fellow Staff member(s) to keep your forum updated with new content, that will most likely help when you have no access. :)
Hey Cedric,
Thank you very much, I'm happy I stumbled upon this site because it looks like it'll be a god send while I'm away.
I'll be sure to check out all the services possible!

Hey Cedric,
Thank you very much, I'm happy I stumbled upon this site because it looks like it'll be a god send while I'm away.
I'll be sure to check out all the services possible!
Thanks for the kind words. I’m also pleased you found our little space on the internet. 😄 If you don’t mind me asking, how did you find us? Always interesting to see how people find our community. ☺️

Thanks for the kind words. I’m also pleased you found our little space on the internet. 😄 If you don’t mind me asking, how did you find us? Always interesting to see how people find our community. ☺️
So I was looking for a content service and I came across a post about this forum on ForumPromotions! Most of the other services I looked at were either abandoned or not used, luckily I clicked the link for here to find its running and very much active 🎉

Welcome to the AJ family, Jack! Hope you enjoy every bit of your stay here! 😇

Hello and welcome aboard @Zarhard

Welcome To The Team GIF by MOODMAN

Hi Jack, welcome to Admin Junkies! We're glad to have you here and may we help you and your forum become a success!

Hello Jack! We are glad to have you here at Admin Junkies! Hopefully we can truly support your community. :) First time running a forum is very fun - and semi challenging in its own right, but with your back end knowledge it should not be too bad!

I'm noticing many people are going between reddit and etc and back to forums to expand these conversations or knowledge on the content. The trends always come and go, but I feel like forums will always be here to continue to share and talk about things! :)

Hey everyone,
New to the forum building world, dabbled in web design and backend work but first time opening a forum. Forum idea spawned from my love of F1 and wanted a new place to discuss races etc that wasn't the usual reddit or twitter thread.
Hope to learn a lot from everyone and excited to meet you all. Thank you for letting me join this community!
Due to my work there will be periods I won't have internet access (great for running a site:rolleyes:) so if I disappear from the community for a month at a time I haven't ran away haha.

Cheers,
Jack
Welcome here! One thing about forums, we welcome people back just like they never left :)

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor