Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Hello everyone!

veloman

Recognized member
Website
velo.chat
Credits
Hello everyone!

Nice to meet you all! I'm a new forum administrator, but have run plenty of (mostly unsuccessful) websites in the past.

My passion is cycling, but I'm past the point where I could make a career out of it. So whilst I practice my mechanics I thought - while sat at home in the evening - why not build something to bring us all together. I saw the success of various Facebook groups, so I thought I'd give it a go.

I joined here to learn and develop, plus chat with like-minded people.

Best wishes!

Hi veloman, pleased to meet you! Welcome to Admin Junkies. Hopefully you’ll be able to find some new knowledge. :)

Welcome @veloman! What kind of bike do you have? I have a road bike and used to love cycling on the rails to trails that were at my old house and would do about 75-100 miles a week. I don't have any place close to do that where I live now.

Welcome to Admin Junkies veloman! :) That seems like an amazing idea for a forum! Definitely would have an audience who would probably partake in that. If you have any questions or anything please feel free to message me, or any member of staff! :)

Welcome @veloman! What kind of bike do you have? I have a road bike and used to love cycling on the rails to trails that were at my old house and would do about 75-100 miles a week. I don't have any place close to do that where I live now.
I currently have a Genesis Tour de Fer 30 - officially a touring bike I use it as a all rounder. The thing weighs 2-3x a standard road bike, but it's a reliable workhorse that puts up with anything!
@veloman Welcome! What is your new forum about? :)
Anything cycling related! 😎
That seems like an amazing idea for a forum! Definitely would have an audience who would probably partake in that.
I hope so! Thanks for the welcome!

High Five Boom GIF by TipsyElves.com

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest