Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Hello everyone! Mike30 here :)

Mike30

Renowned member
Bronze Member
Credits
Hello everyone!
Thank you admin for the invite, I am currently busy and no much online these days, but I always loved to support forums and the least I could do is to make me a new account here :)
I wish you all a prosper online community!

~Mike30

Completely understand the busy life @Mike30 hopefully you can come by when you get the chance! :) What keeps you busy?

I started

I started a farm at the beginning of this year. :) And got many mouths to feed hehe
That's amazing! Sounds like a hard but rewarding adventure! Have you been wanting to do this for a while? :)

That's amazing! Sounds like a hard but rewarding adventure! Have you been wanting to do this for a while? :)
It's hard work, but when you enjoy whatever you do, it doesn't feel as such. Yes, I have been wanting this for 20 years, finally I achieved it. :)

It's hard work, but when you enjoy whatever you do, it doesn't feel as such. Yes, I have been wanting this for 20 years, finally I achieved it. :)
That's incredible you achieved it!!! I know that must feel extra rewarding if you worked yourself towards it for 20 years!

That's incredible you achieved it!!! I know that must feel extra rewarding if you worked yourself towards it for 20 years!
It really does, I feel the luckiest man in the world. And I can't find enough ways to help others to fulfill their goals as well. I am really having the best time ever. Specially when I lost everything and became homeless at some point in my life. And just for that reason, I am able to appreciate way more the little things.

Hi Mike! Welcome aboard. Pleasure having you here. My parents in law are farmers and our children get to play at a farm too when we’re at work. It’s the best environment for a child to grow up. Hard work but rewarding. ☺️

Hey Mike, welcome to the AJ! Farming is probably one of the physically demanding and most crucial jobs out there so I give my hats off to you!

Welcome to our community, Mike! Good to have you here and looking forward to seeing you around :)

Hi Mike! Welcome aboard. Pleasure having you here. My parents in law are farmers and our children get to play at a farm too when we’re at work. It’s the best environment for a child to grow up. Hard work but rewarding. ☺️
Thank you! Yes, it's the best environment for kids, mine are having a blast, they have the opportunity to interact with nature.

Thank you! Yes, it's the best environment for kids, mine are having a blast, they have the opportunity to interact with nature.
I know right! They learn to respect nature, animals, take care of it too. And not to mention, they don't grow up being scared of the dirt. Although, that's mostly on the parents. Some parents don't let their children be children at all.

Hello everyone!
Thank you admin for the invite, I am currently busy and no much online these days, but I always loved to support forums and the least I could do is to make me a new account here :)
I wish you all a prosper online community!

~Mike30
Welcome to Admin Junkies! 😊
I started a farm at the beginning of this year. :) And got many mouths to feed hehe
I would love to see the picture of your farm sometime if its ok for you! :)

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest