Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Hello all :)

Haim

Credits
Hello everyone :)
glad to be here
My name is Haim, 27 years old from Israel.
Living and breathing forums for over a decade.
In my country, among other things, I set up big gaming tournaments with very successful YouTubers in my country.
I established a community of programmers, entrepreneurs and designers from 2013 to 2018.
I was the main manager of the largest forum community in my country (a year and a half+)
Currently I own a community which was once very well known, currently trying to revive it as much as possible.
I've played a lot of successful and not bad browser games ;)
I am in "honor" ranks in all kinds of communities around the world: Russia, Persia and some other good ones

I would love to cooperate with someone and maybe start something new, or maybe someone with experience can give me good tips
In short, I would love to meet new people :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, there Haim :) welcome to Admin Junkies! It's lovely to have you here with us and I look forward to connecting with you around the forum :)

Welcome to the forum, Haim! You picked the right place to meet fellow, like-minded webmasters and learn from them while they learn from you too!

glad to be here
In my country, among other things, I set up big gaming tournaments with very successful YouTubers in my country.
I established a community of programmers, entrepreneurs and designers from 2013 to 2018.
I was the main manager of the largest forum community in my country (a year and a half+)
Currently I own a community which was once very well known, currently trying to revive it as much as possible.
I am in "honor" ranks in all kinds of communities around the world: Russia, Persia and some other good ones

I would love to cooperate with someone and maybe start something new, or maybe someone with experience can give me good tips
Welcome to Admin Junkies!

glad to be here

Welcome! Have you always lived in Israel? What do you like best about it? Besides gaming tournaments :)

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest