Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

hcaptcha income?

veloman

Recognized member
Website
velo.chat
Credits
I may have been hallucinating or something, but I'm sure I read that you can make some meagre income from hcaptcha.

I mainly use it for verification as it's a great little tool (plus it integrates with phpbb nicely) - but I'm sure that you get something for using it.

Anyone have any luck? If so, how much did it earn you? 😎

Think you "can".. but why use hCaptcha when CloudFlare Turnstile does so much better job at what it's actually designed to do? What is your actual priority?
Your script not support CF Turnstile... maybe it's time to talk to their developers or add-on developers.

Expect close to zero revenue for that. Never had success with them or other similar services for forum registrations/logins

Think you "can".. but why use hCaptcha when CloudFlare Turnstile does so much better job at what it's actually designed to do? What is your actual priority?
Your script not support CF Turnstile... maybe it's time to talk to their developers or add-on developers.
I had to look into it as I've never heard of Turnstile... But it's now enabled on my CloudFlare account - so, thanks for the recommendation!

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 19 79.2%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest