Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you tried dropshipping?

Nomad

Service Team
Service Team
Credits
Dropshipping is an online business where you sell products without actually creating products or procuring the products. In other words, you sell products from your store but the order will be fulfilled by another party. You don't have to bother with packaging and shipping. Have you tried dropshipping?

Personally, I haven't tried dropshipping but I know a few people are currently Into dropshipping and from their view point they say it's quite profitable if done properly.

I don't really know much about dropshipping but I believe if you do the needful you Will definitely earn a good amount of money, it depends on the kind of person you are.

I have never tried it out , but mostly the business will be profitable in certain locations.
I have not been able to see anyone that engages in the business here in my location. To determine if the business will be successful it will depends on the location you are.

Not at all, dropshipping is also a good way to earn money online, you can earn a considerable amount of money if you have good experience on how it works.

Although I don't know much about dropshipping, I think that if you put in the effort, you will undoubtedly be able to make a solid living; how much you make will depend on your personality.

I have read a course on Coursera. You need an e-commerce solution like Woocomerce or Shopify to follow the shops and take your margin.

A friend of mine was going to do it through Amazon. I don't know how that works exactly, but he was excited to give it a try. The bad part came when he got his website all set up and the company he was going to use went defunct.

I have looked into drop shipping, but I haven't actually gone ahead with drop shipping, mainly because no matter how much I looked into it, I couldn't get my head around it all and I was very wary about jumping into it without being fully knowledgeable about it. I do know that you can do drop shipping through not only eBay but also Amazon as well but finding out where to start and the best place to go to and invest without the worry of getting scammed has been my biggest issue.

I have examined a course on Coursera. You wish an e-commerce arrangement like Woocomerce or Shopify to take after the shops and take your margin.

My cousin planned to use Amazon for the transaction. He was eager to try it even though I'm not sure exactly how that functions. The unfortunate part occurred when he had his website completely set up and the business he was going to use went out of business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 19 79.2%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest