Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you made any losses investing in crypto currency?

Phabbyfundz

Renowned member
Credits
I Started Investing in crypto currency sometime last year and it's been a bumpy ride though there are the good days and also the bad.

When Bitcoin started it bearish run last year seeing a drop in market value from a whopping $70k to a bare minimum of about $22k in today's value I incurred some losses as well.

I made some losses few weeks ago as a result of not cashing out my Doge coin when it appreciated in value. Sometimes, I look back and regret the type of decision that I took those weeks.

There is nothing like hundred percent record win in cryptocurrency investment because you will never beat the market all the time. I've lost quite a lot when it comes to cryptocurrency investment but I've also and a decent amount of money from it too. At least this year, I have earned more than $6k and lost about $3k.

In my early days of getting to know about cryptocurrencies, I spent so much money investing in them without acquiring the basic knowledge.

This resulted in grave consequences that got me into high losses that I am still struggling to recover from.

This experience has taught me that knowledge is very important and we should not just invest because we have money, but because we know what we are doing.

Yeah during the covid-19, I have lossed allot from crypto currencies investment because I do not settle down well to know more about how crypto currencies marketing was before venturing into it.

I literally blew my entire capital while I was learning how to trade the crypto market.
It was hard for me because I ventured into trading without a prior experience or mentorship .

There is nothing like hundred percent record win in cryptocurrency investment because you will never beat the market all the time. I've lost quite a lot when it comes to cryptocurrency investment but I've also and a decent amount of money from it too. At least this year, I have earned more than $6k and lost about $3k.
Losses can be incurred due to its volatility but on most cases I make back what I lost the next day and depending on how much I get into the market with for the day.

I was part of the investors that bought Bitcoin while it was $60k and my experience was really terrible I made a loss of almost $1000 . But I have no regrets, it is still part of the learning process.

Though i personally started very late in my investment in crypto,i started with litcoin,and along the line,i had to give out my e-mail address as my crypto address,and i lost about $19,it was so painful.

Sometimes loses in cryptocurrency is completely on avoidable. I have invested in some potential cryptocurrency in the past when bitcoins was at its peak. But now those cryptocurrency I invested on has depreciated to a point I could not possibly imagine.

Well I wouldn't say it is a lost since there's a chance that I can return to its original price.

Never lost anything on crypto. Made some 50 USD during the post Covid fall. I just tried with small amount still made a big money. The following coins have given me profit.
LTC, SHIBA, IOST

Making loses are inevitable especially if you are a trader or a investor, just put it on mind that making loses are most You can escape from it.

I literally blew my entire capital while I was learning how to trade the crypto market.
It was hard for me because I ventured into trading without a prior experience or mentorship .
I lost my capital too. Thankfully, part of the money was made from paid to post forums, but it still hurt a lot.

One thing I've realized is that to learn how to trade crypto, you need to have a source of income so you won't have to rely on the profits made. This will allow you trade with less restrictions.

There was a time I was trading with peopleo signal but none of those signal as I can remember was profitable to me and I was making losses all the time. Other people were testifying about the profit they've been making but I don't know why my own was not the same with others.

More than 50 percent of my crypto asset is at loss, for example, I bought AXS for $40 and currently, it is around $10. But there is no loss for me because I am holding them and will not sell until I am on profitable side.

I suffered considerable losses a few weeks ago as a result of not selling my Doge coin at a higher price.
I occasionally reflect on the past and regret the choices I made over those weeks.

I once traded using peopleo signals, but as far as I can recall, none of them were beneficial for me, and I was constantly losing money. Others gave testimony regarding their financial success, but I'm not sure why mine was different from theirs.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor