Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Happy Valentine!

Cedric

Captain Junkie
Administrator
Credits
So, do ya plan to bring sweets for your partner or are you refusing to participate in this commercial day?

I usually don't participate in it, but did buy some flowers past weekend for a change.

I still haven't got my spouse anything and I think they probably will wait until the day after to get discounted candy anyways lol. My co worker did give me some awesome ideas, I might actually take his advice. He mentioned to get a Pokemon plush bag, some candies and a Pokemon model kit and hide the model kit in the chocolate box then add all the candies to the plush bag lol. I'll have to check my bank account and see if I even have the money to do that. :V

I plan on taking my woman out. Maybe to a kiddies park where we can sit and watch the kids play all day. I am not planning on buying any gifts yet as I have zero ideas on what to get.

Happy Valentines Day in advance everyone. My girlfriend and I stay in different states of the country. We stay about 2000km away. So, I'll be sending her the gift I bought for her and will spend the rest of the day video calling each other. I'm thinking of buying a small cake and cutting it while on a video call with her and kind of celebrate the day. 😊

Note: Live everyday like it's Valentines Day. Let your partner know how much you love them even when they know how much you do, at as many moments as possible. ❤️

Happy Valentine's Day
I am a happily married man with two kids, we have not made any plans yet but probably we will go for a dinner. in a nice restaurant.

I don't celebrate Valentine's Day because I've never had anyone to celebrate it with, but even if I did have a partner I would probably see it as "another day" because of this:

Note: Live everyday like it's Valentines Day. Let your partner know how much you love them even when they know how much you do, at as many moments as possible.

We never really did anything for Valentine. I used to buy him a little something (candy or similar) but I stopped doing it years ago. These days, what we have can't even be called a relationship anymore, so...
(And yes, I'm planning on moving out).

We never really did anything for Valentine. I used to buy him a little something (candy or similar) but I stopped doing it years ago. These days, what we have can't even be called a relationship anymore, so...
(And yes, I'm planning on moving out).
Sorry you have to go through that. I hope for a better future soon!

Reactions: She

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor