Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Hallo

Ferus

Credits
My name is Ferus! It's been around a decade since I was last active on forums. I was checking an old email and noticed a "newsletter" from an old board I must've been a part of; Figured I'd check this place out and saw a bunch of familiar names.

Well, I am 29 - almost 30 - years old. I'm a software engineer from the US. I'm also awful at introductions.

I was kind of all over the ZB resource snowglobe. No idea why, considering that I don't have an artistic bone in my body. I think I was most active on Outline forums where I went by a number of names. Nicholas, Zixidid, dZ, dream.Zelph, Traumer, SM/Unlimited and probably a few others. Who knows lol. I had over 9000 messages on that forum, Jesus what was I doing with my life??

Anyways, I have an awful memory but I'd love to catch up with some people and say Hi. :)

EDIT: There was a Nicolas on the ZB Support forums. Just a heads up that that isn't me, we just happen to have similar names.

My name is Ferus! It's been around a decade since I was last active on forums. I was checking an old email and noticed a "newsletter" from an old board I must've been a part of; Figured I'd check this place out and saw a bunch of familiar names.

Well, I am 29 - almost 30 - years old. I'm a software engineer from the US. I'm also awful at introductions.

I was kind of all over the ZB resource snowglobe. No idea why, considering that I don't have an artistic bone in my body. I think I was most active on Outline forums where I went by a number of names. Nicholas, Zixidid, dZ, dream.Zelph, Traumer, SM/Unlimited and probably a few others. Who knows lol. I had over 9000 messages on that forum, Jesus what was I doing with my life??

Anyways, I have an awful memory but I'd love to catch up with some people and say Hi. :)

EDIT: There was a Nicolas on the ZB Support forums. Just a heads up that that isn't me, we just happen to have similar names.
Hmm - I think I do recall you, but we may have not been active at the same time! Welcome to Admin Junkies though and I hope you are able to catch up to everyone! :)

I'm glad we both have an awful memory - I no longer feel bad for if I did possibly forget you. :p

Hey you! Great to see you Nicholas. Welcome to our community! Don’t be a stranger and pop in every now and then, it’s great to see you and it’s lovely to reconnect with old ZB members! Thanks for joining up.

Hey Ferus :) welcome to Admin Junkies! It's lovely to have you here with us and I look forward to chatting with you around the forum.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 19 79.2%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest