Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Greetings one and all!

Ken

Royal member
Website
danerdkensforum.proboards.com
Credits
Hey y'all, what's going on?

I'm Ken, age 45 and had a birthday last May. I've gotten my start in posting on forums since 2003 where I'm now running one for 3 years going on 4 next year. I've decided to join AdminJunkies, because I would love to interact with others, plug my ad and hopefully gain, or should I say regain members, because the old one I had with almost 60 members and almost 30k posts was deleted by me but I brought it back and it's now rebooted, more on that later.

About me
I enjoy a lot of things like gaming, anime, college sports, MTV Classic, nostalgia, collecting stuff, online shopping, and anything that keeps me company.

Music: 80s, 90s, metal, videogame remixes
TV: Laramie, La CQ, Daria, Grounded for Life, Cannon, Mary Tyler Moore Show, Bob's Burgers, Big City Greens, Emergency!, etc.
Games: Galaga, Rampage World Tour, Jeopardy 2003, Bully Scholarship Edition, Smash TV, Robotron: 2084, Gyruss, Final Fight, Balloon Fight, Vs. Pinball, etc.
Movies: Network, Eight Men Out, All the President's Men, Airport, Airplane I & II, A Soldier's Story, Cooley High, The Great Ziegfeld, etc.
Online shops: eBay, Amazon, Amazon Fresh
Car: 1989 Mercury Tracer
Networks: Univision, Galavision, UniMas, MTV Classic, Big Ten, ESPN, Smithsonian, ID, StarzEncore Westerns

If there's anything else you want to know more about me, feel free to ask by the time I setup an Q&A thread today.

That's all for now and remember to keep your head up high and have a positive mental attitude. 💚

Lovely introduction. I've seen you around on other forums, but we haven't really 'met' yet. So, welcome to Admin Junkies. I hope you'll gain some members through our forum and enjoy our services. :)

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 19 79.2%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest