Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

General Funjoint

Truly amazing to see it so active and been around for so long, Paul. Well done to you all.

May I suggest you also add it to our Link Directory? We have a monthly lottery giveaway for all LD entries. :)

@Paul it is amazing that your forum is close to 20 years! That's amazing! I love watching your community grow and you can tell people truly have become family there. :)

That is an amazing achievement. It's not too often that you see a forum still around after 20 years so that is awesome!

That member-to-post ratio is insane! It's self-evident that many of the members you have are active on your board. Job well done!

It’s great with the ppl and great content. But I don’t really fancy proboards software. Not very user friendly. Have you considered migrating?

It’s great with the ppl and great content. But I don’t really fancy proboards software. Not very user friendly. Have you considered migrating?
Nope because in my opinion Proboards is the best software and it's worked for 20 years so no reason (y)

• Love
Reactions: Ken
One month until our 20th birthday on Proboards (were on two other platforms before then)

Had 15,000 posts in the last 4 weeks.

• Love
Reactions: Ken
One month until our 20th birthday on Proboards (were on two other platforms before then)

Had 15,000 posts in the last 4 weeks.
Amazing! Congratulations in advance. :) What other platforms were you on?

Total Threads: 13,436 Total Posts: 1,169,005

20th birthday about 3 weeks away, may hit 1.2 million posts about the same time. Couple of good new members in the last few days :)

Total Threads: 13,451 Total Posts: 1,171,880

Not really any rules except for advertising (don't plug and run)

Nearly 20 years on the Proboards platform.

20th birthday this Thursday :)

And we have a new admin, a lovely young lady called Emily. Her forum merged with us earlier this year :)

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest