Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Earn Free BAT Tokens

Nomad

Service Team
Service Team
Credits
BAT Tokens can be earned for free by using the Brave browser. Brave browser has an inbuilt ad blocker, however, the browser sends its own ads, and when the users view these ads, they earn BAT Tokens. The tokens will be automatically sent to your wallet if you have verified UpHold account linked to your Brave account.

I have heard about the BAT token but I would check if It is available in Binance.
I don't know what the price of a single BAT could be at the moment but It wouldn't be a bad idea to earn a few and hold for now.

I have once heard if this brave browser, but I don't really know how it works, but by what you've just said it seems like it's just a browser that earns you money.

I've heard of the BAT token, but I would first see if it's offered on Binance.

I have no idea what the current value of a single BAT could be, but it wouldn't be a bad idea to earn some and hold them for the time being.

You could receive payment on uphold as some sites pay by uphold. Later you trade from USD to BAT account.

I used Brave browser and was getting rewards. All of the sudden, the ads stopped and I did all I could to get it working. I eventually stopped using it because it was hard having to turn off the ad blocker to access some sites when I'm no longer receiving the rewards.

I have heard about the BAT token but I would check if It is available in Binance.
I don't know what the price of a single BAT could be at the moment but It wouldn't be a bad idea to earn a few and hold for now.
Binance supports BAT. But you cannot withdraw your Brave rewards (BAT) directly on Binance), you will have to use uphold.

I had benefits when I utilized the Brave browser. The advertisements abruptly stopped, and I tried everything to get it back up and running. I eventually quit using it because it was annoying to have to disable my ad blocker in order to view various websites when I wasn't getting any incentives anymore.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor