Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you make money from Youtube?

Hell Yes! To get paid by YouTube, you first need to reach a balance of $100 or more from views. To make this happen, YouTube created the YouTube Partner Program, which allows you to get paid through advertisements on your page.

I am aware of few folks who have launched YouTube channels and succeeded in making money from them.
However, it is easier said than done to monetize your channel.
A consistent audience must be built up with a particular quantity of subscribers, likes, and views per video.

YouTube is clever you cannot reach monetization by exchanging likes and subscribers. Even buy followers platforms.

know of folks who have launched YouTube channels and made money from them. But it's easier said than done to make money off of your channel. It is necessary to amass a devoted following with a specific quantity of subscribers, likes, and video views.

I currently have a YouTube account that I made back in 2008 but didn't really use. When I started taking content creation more seriously in 2017, I changed my name and started using it to upload my clips and even videos I made, and I have on a few occasions gone live on my YouTube channel but at the moment I do not earn any kind of monetization from my YouTube channel, but I am hoping to one day reach the point where I will be able to.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest