Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you do affiliate marketing?

Phabbyfundz

Renowned member
Credits
Affiliate marketing is currently among one of the legit ways you can make money online by advertising, marketing and selling other people's products or services and getting a commission for each sale you make.

I started affiliate marketing earlier this year it wasn't easy per say but with a good research and proper mentorship I scaled through and starting earning a lot of commissions from my sales.

I am not into affiliate marketing at the moment because of my busy schedules. I have been told that it requires a lot of time for beginners and that is what I don't have at the moment.

I do affiliate marketing through my blogs, forums, and websites. I use affiliate networks like Mpact Radis, Linkshare, Shareasale, Amazon, etc. I don't make a lot of money through affiliate marketing but sometimes I manage to make a sizeable commission.

Affiliated marketing is the very first profession I learn online I make a lot of money promoting different matching products on my social media accounts until o was able to create a website for my product and links as landing page

Well at this moment, I am not yet into any affiliate marketing because at my side one requires the money to pay first before he or she can learn and start any affiliate marketing on Amazon and others.

Truly speaking except for the affiliate links of websites that I work for promoting them in the social media platforms for the aim of getting some referrals, I have never done affiliate marketing before. This is simply because most companies requires Affiliates who are websites owners, So for me I can't afford to run a website as of now.

I have never gotten to involve in affiliate marketing at all.
This is due to the fact that I have seen how people make ridiculous claims about the potentials in it.

This made me to give up on it and not give it a trial because it is like a scam and not worth it.

Affiliate marketing is actually a good way to earn money online but if you don't have experience on it you'll definitely earn nothing, you need to have experience and skills before you can earn money on affiliate marketing.

Yes, I've earned some profit bringing people to new start ups, it isn't easy to push for targeted audience. But it's something I had to do in order to earn some money online, and I enjoy doing affiliate marketing, even if people seems too hard to convince.

No I don't really know much about affiliate marketing but it's seems to be a good idea if earning money online this day's, you need to have a skill before you can earn money as a affiliate marketer.

Affiliate marketing is a nice way of making money online, I am not into affiliate marketing but there are a lot of people I know who earns from it, even though it has allot of processes.

I own a blog which I was doing affiliate marketing with it but the real issue is that some of the click bank product I sold there did not generate me any income as i was using social media to promote my blogs which those affiliate product was link with.

Affiliate marketing is an online platforms for helping people sell their products. You get a commission from each person you refer to buy the product. My blog is one of the means of doing such tasks.

Affiliate marketing is currently among one of the legit ways you can make money online by advertising, marketing and selling other people's products or services and getting a commission for each sale you make.

I started affiliate marketing earlier this year it wasn't easy per say but with a good research and proper mentorship I scaled through and starting earning a lot of commissions from my sales.

I tried it once. I probably chose the wrong products or used the wrong method because it did not succeed.

I did a lot of research on it though, but the methods suggested needed a lot of money and work.

How were you able to be successful at it?

I tried it once. I probably chose the wrong products or used the wrong method because it did not succeed.

I did a lot of research on it though, but the methods suggested needed a lot of money and work.

How were you able to be successful at it?
Affiliate marketing varies and maybe you were not doing it properly or just hoping to make fast Money from it, I was into it for a few months and I wasn't only affiliating for digital courses as most people are doing now but for products and even services.

Affiliate marketing is one of the monetization methods I use on my blogs and forums. In the past, I also used to promote affiliate links on social sites, but I have stopped doing that

No I don't do things like affiliate marketing, if you have a good experience on how to sell people's products you can use it to earn a good amount of money by affiliate marketing.

Currently, I do not engage in affiliate marketing due to my hectic schedule.
According to what I've been informed, it takes a lot of time for novices, and right now, I don't have that.

Affiliate marketing are for specific people that have better understanding of digital marketing.. I don't really have the idea of affiliate marketing and I wouldn't want to engage in affiliate marketing currently now.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor